"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Strange spelling and syntax are due to the attempted use of talk to text. My apologies to readers who’s eyes may be offended.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
No one cares what you have to say about it

And if it were actually about life and not about subjugating women, why does the Alabama law allow for destruction of embryos from IVF?

Misogynist male theocrats need to STFU

The women and some good men of this country should not be underestimated. We're going to fight like our lives depend on it—because they do.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I find 'mind your own business' works well.

Baby murderers don't like to br disturbed during their butchery

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What sort of moron uses an argument which would allow every sort of crime and abomination????

Raise your paw, moron.

The unborn is not part of the mother's body, hence, she has no such right to murder it.

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.
My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.
That you cling to that silliness is a reflection on you. As the OP noted, it may still be legal but there is no good argument for abortion.

Really?

There's no good argument to save the live of a woman?

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.
1. Nothing is done. The woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed and the woman lives.

That's it. Either an abortion is performed or the woman dies.

You're saying there's no good argument to save the lives of over 65 thousand women in America each year?

That's what's wrong with you far right wing radical extremists. You're just way too extreme.

You are one sick person.
No where have I stated we should not consider the mama's life first but life-saving abortions are 1% of the 800,000 who are slaughtered and flushed each year. Your argument is shrill, lame, and irrational.

There is no where that you said that you should consider the life or health of the woman.

You made a very definite and flat statement. No exceptions. You stated there is no good argument for a woman to have an abortion. Nothing followed it as an exception.

Once I point out how evil and murderous your far right wing radical extremist statement is, you walk it back.

You should think before you post such far right wing radical extremist statements.

Over 65 thousand women in America each year face an ectopic pregnancy.

It's obvious to me that their lives don't mean anything to you.
Really? I said "no exceptions?"

Quote me, Liar.

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

It’s everyone’s business whether you like it or not.

No. No it isn't.

Open your eyes. Look at all the laws that are being passed lately. Laws reflect the values and social morays of the society in which they are past. If society is viewing abortion shifts, then laws about abortion will also shift. If some ardent pro abortionists here don’t like that, that’s too fucking bad. Some people didn’t like it when social views about gay marriage changed, but they did and now getting marriage is a fact of life. People were still upset about that have to face reality just like you pro abortion is due. So yes, it is everyone’s business. Similarly, other laws that restrict what we may or may not do with our bodies to the bodies of others are the business of society as a whole. Again, if you don’t like it you can either go live on a deserted island or you can eat shit and except it.

Abortion WILL NEVER BE ANYONE'S BUSINESS BUT THE MOTHER'S.

Society accepts that abortion is a a moral choice. 70% of Americans are in favour of a woman's right to choose. But the 23% of evangelicals, most of whom vote for Republicans are adamantly opposed to abortion, and Trump, in an effort to pander to that base which he absolutely needs for re-election, is going full bore to ban abortion and guarantee their votes.

This strategy will backfire BIGLY, as women, few of whom were inclined to vote for Trump or the Republican Party because of the open and overwhelming misgyny of this Administration, are actively mobilizing to DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS!

No. No it isn't.

Open your eyes. Look at all the laws that are being passed lately. Laws reflect the values and social morays of the society in which they are past. If society is viewing abortion shifts, then laws about abortion will also shift. If some ardent pro abortionists here don’t like that, that’s too fucking bad. Some people didn’t like it when social views about gay marriage changed, but they did and now getting marriage is a fact of life. People were still upset about that have to face reality just like you pro abortion is due. So yes, it is everyone’s business. Similarly, other laws that restrict what we may or may not do with our bodies to the bodies of others are the business of society as a whole. Again, if you don’t like it you can either go live on a deserted island or you can eat shit and except it.

Society accepts that abortion is a a moral choice. 70% of Americans are in favour of a woman's right to choose. But the 23% of evangelicals, most of whom vote for Republicans are adamantly opposed to abortion, and Trump, in an effort to pander to that base which he absolutely needs for re-election, is going full bore to ban abortion and guarantee their votes.

This strategy will backfire BIGLY, as women, few of whom were inclined to vote for Trump or the Republican Party because of the open and overwhelming misgyny of this Administration, are actively mobilizing to DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS!

Is the baby that you choose to murder, part of her body?

Don't be shy.

State your blood-thirsty beliefs.

No. No it isn't.

Don't be shy.

If it's not you vagina, and it's not your pregnancy, is really is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

When a child is born, the parents have absolutely final decision making ability around medical care for that child. Parents are allowed to make decisions based on their personal faiths, which lead to the death of that child. And conservatives have defended letting these children die because to violent these parents' religious beliefs was wrong.

These same conservatives who consider the right to make private medical decisions in life and death circumstances absolute, even if a child medical science has the ability to save, dies, are now saying that women can't make the same decision as to whether or not the child is ever born, long before the child is sentient or viable.

Abortion rights have nothing to do with the unborn, and everything to do with controlling immoral women.

No. No it isn't.

Don't be shy.

If it's not you vagina, and it's not your pregnancy, is really is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

When a child is born, the parents have absolutely final decision making ability around medical care for that child. Parents are allowed to make decisions based on their personal faiths, which lead to the death of that child. And conservatives have defended letting these children die because to violent these parents' religious beliefs was wrong.

These same conservatives who consider the right to make private medical decisions in life and death circumstances absolute, even if a child medical science has the ability to save, dies, are now saying that women can't make the same decision as to whether or not the child is ever born, long before the child is sentient or viable.

Abortion rights have nothing to do with the unborn, and everything to do with controlling immoral women.

I asked you if the baby was a part of her body.

You ran like the bloodthirsty coward that you are, because you know it is a separate, distinct, unique human being.

At least have the guts to say that convenience.....the reason for almost every abortion....is a good enough reason to kill.

Of course, if it were, you wouldn't last five minutes.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy .

No. No it isn't.

...!

It always has been and always will be everyone’s business regardless of what you want it to be. Don’t like it? Tough shit. That’s the reality.

What sort of moron uses an argument which would allow every sort of crime and abomination????

Raise your paw, moron.

The unborn is not part of the mother's body, hence, she has no such right to murder it.

These are not your decisions to make - whether to have a baby, can the mother carry this child, can she raise it, what happens to her other child(ren), her life, her family. Having a baby is a life commitment, and there are times in our lives when, for any number of reasons, we cannot give another child what they deserve to have to grow up strong and healthy in all regards.

YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. You are also in no position to force a woman who comes to the painful decision that she cannot have another child, to carry that pregnancy forward.

If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away and you have one child per year until you reach menopause. How you pay for all of this is up to you.

I'm kinda spoiled for choice, since the only abortion argument I didn't find both stupid and laughable was when someone admitted honestly that they thought not only fetuses, but anyone who didn't provide "value" to society had no particular right to exist if they were inconvenient. THAT one was just plain evil, and likely to wind up on the evening news with the neighbors talking about how "quiet" he seemed, while the coroner drags bodies out of his basement in the background.

Raise your paw, moron.

These are not your decisions to make - whether to have a baby, can the mother carry this child, can she raise it, what happens to her other child(ren), her life, her family. Having a baby is a life commitment, and there are times in our lives when, for any number of reasons, we cannot give another child what they deserve to have to grow up strong and healthy in all regards.

YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. You are also in no position to force a woman who comes to the painful decision that she cannot have another child, to carry that pregnancy forward.

If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away and you have one child per year until you reach menopause. How you pay for all of this is up to you.

You need another spanking?

Sure.

1. I've force you to admit that the baby is NOT a part of the mother's body.

2. I've stated the fact that nearly every abortion is for nothing more than 'convenience'....you know, like having your groceries delivered instead of crossing the street to pick them up. Barbaric allusion, huh?

3. It is certainly my business if I belong to a society that I believe should protect human life....not one like your predecessors:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

4. I said nothing about raising the child. Your attempt to change the subject means I win again, huh?
5. "If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away ...."
Wait....you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that sentence makes any sense.

6. "YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. "
I believe that even a Democrat knows how that child came to be.
Obviating that cause is close to 100% in the woman's control.

If you need another lesson, I'd be happy to oblige.

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you seriously think that by making something legal, you make it okay?

"Experts Warn Murders Will Just Occur In Back Alleys If Murder Outlawed
May 15th, 2019
article-4208-1.jpg

U.S.—Experts on murder rates in the United States have confirmed what we've all long suspected: banning murders is dangerous, because if we do so, murders will just occur in back alleys anyway.

Many states have begun passing laws against shooting, stabbing, or punching other humans to death. At first, this seemed like the obvious, humane thing to do in a civilized society.

Not so fast, experts say.

"Here's the problem: if you ban murder, murder will happen anyway," said Dr. Penny Lois, an expert in the field. "People are still going to break the law and murder other people. So the real question is, do we want murders to happen and be safe, legal, and rare, or do we want them to happen in a dark alley somewhere?"

Lois pointed out that it's much safer for the murderer if they're allowed to commit the killing in broad daylight and not behind a dilapidated warehouse in some remote, rural location.

"We need safe and legal murder access for everyone if we really want murder rates to go down in any significant way," she said. "If you outlaw it, it's gonna happen still. And we'd much rather it be done in, say, a brightly lit clinic during the day than behind a dumpster at night."

"It's better for everyone this way---well, except for the victim, but this isn't about the victim."

Experts Warn Murders Will Just Occur In Back Alleys If Murder Outlawed

Gads, you're a dunce.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Is that definition of "industry" as "things with DOW stock listings" from the same Leftist Dictionary where "life" is defined as "whatever characteristic of adults I want to arbitrarily require at the moment"?

Planned Parenthood, for all that it masquerades as a non-profit, takes in $164 million a year just from performing abortions; that's not counting the money it takes in from any other clinical income, private donations, and government funds.

So yeah, it's an industry.

Do you seriously think that by making something legal, you make it okay?

It is legal and it’s perfectly okay.

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....

Seems to me that this is another area where leftists don't share the beliefs, but eagerly attempt to define how they should be exercised . . . because maybe THIS time, they will magically become someone whose opinion matters on the subject.

You think "life is precious" should mean, JUST HAS TO mean, pacifism; We think that what you think doesn't matter, because we don't respect you enough to defend ourselves for your approval. There is literally no "Aha!" accusation you can ever level at pro-lifers which will make us more immoral than people who are rationalizing millions of unborn children killed.

You can judge me when you aren't arguing in favor of killing unborn babies . . . and I will still reject your moral qualifications to do so.

Forum List

Back