My brand new car ,just drove it off the lot today...Merry Christmas

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]
IMG_20171224_125145643_HDR.jpg
[emoji39]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Nice. Hope it’s the V8 or at least the 6 cylinder.

The Chevy and Ford muscle car turbos are apparently very refined with potential for performance tweaks. Recall the Ford Mustang SVO in 1986 could be tweaked to give the Buick Grand National a run. What puzzles me is why Eaglewings was driving his kids to school for 23 years. I walked or rode my bicycle to school usually and in high school (then you could get a license at 15 for a motorcycle) rode a motorcycle to school. I did take the bus occasionally and it was filled with douchebags (I lived in a heavily jewish area), and invariably had to smack some trouble maker down after which would be threatened with a lawsuit from the fellow student. :p

me and skull are just jellies....lovely car....how did that depreciation feel when you drove it off the lot...i am too cheap to buy a new car

Ah, the beginnings of white opulent spending......Let the tax cut celebration began......

Ah, the beginnings of white opulent spending......Let the tax cut celebration began......

Indeed. Complete with white table cloths

-Geaux
The bubble will burst and I see a for sale sign in the near future

Meh, maybe so. Banks are dangling the carrot again calling in the rubes looking for deals from unicorn land

And they sign

-Geaux
Every single day, I'm getting credit card offers, every day, I'm getting loan offers....you name the financial trap, I get it......trust me, this time its gonna go so bad, even Obama won't be able to save us....and we will have deserved every single scorch the GOP will light.

Forum List

Back