My city is dead from the neck up and that's planned.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
At nearly 80 years old I know that a clear mind is the most important thing for my survival and happiness in these days of a deep state assassination attempt on the man I voted for in 2016 and 2020. The city I grew up in is preparing a grand opening for a giant new state liquor store to serve a city so ravaged by dementia that brain damage is considered a rite of passage. The city's DEI leadership, DEI newspaper, DEI radio programming, and DEI college have cobbled together a chemically-attacked, woke populaton so neurologically devastated that if the city were a test tube experiment it would be immediately detroyed as a threat to the human race. This is what the city has become and saving it may not be possible.

We know the local medical center was fined a million dollars for releasing deadly Fentanyl into the community and many unimportant local city dwellers have dropped dead on the city's streets. The local media that supports itself on revenue from businesses that peddle mind destroying chemicals to the people just doesn't report these chemical deaths. It presents them as "unexpected" demise. The city's population has so many monkeys on its back-alcoholism, illegal drug abuse and addiction to prescibed pharmaceuticals, that it is putty in hands of the Soros backed Agenda 21 masterplan of the town's leadership.

This is why so many in the city are cheering the assassination attempt on the former president. The city is gone from the neck up and that's a shame. Under the influence of a newspaper that regards free speech as a threat to freedom of the press, the people just die early from dementia convinced they are fighting the good fight. It's bizarre but it's real.

I just say what I see. Many in the city are told to accept truth over facts and not to believe their lying eyes. The new liquor store is going to be a big help for the Deep State.

Last edited:
Poor old Raynine...

1721576886087.jpeg

At nearly 80 years old I know that a clear mind is the most important thing for my survival and happiness in these days of a deep state assassination attempt on the man I voted for in 2016 and 2020. The city I grew up in is preparing a grand opening for a giant new state liquor store to serve a city so ravaged by dementia that brain damage is considered a rite of passage. The city's DEI leadership, DEI newspaper, DEI radio programming, and DEI college have cobbled together a chemically-attacked, woke populaton so neurologically devastated that if the city were a test tube experiment it would be immediately detroyed as a threat to the human race. This is what the city has become and saving it may not be possible.

We know the local medical center was fined a million dollars for releasing deadly Fentanyl into the community and many unimportant local city dwellers have dropped dead on the city's streets. The local media that supports itself on revenue from businesses that peddle mind destroying chemicals to the people just doesn't report these chemical deaths. It presents them as "unexpected" demise. The city's population has so many monkeys on its back-alcoholism, illegal drug abuse and addiction to prescibed pharmaceuticals, that it is putty in hands of the Soros backed Agenda 21 masterplan of the town's leadership.

This is why so many in the city are cheering the assassination attempt on the former president. The city is gone from the neck up and that's a shame. Under the influence of a newspaper that regards free speech as a threat to freedom of the press, the people just die early from dementia convinced they are fighting the good fight. It's bizarre but it's real.

I just say what I see. Many in the city are told to accept truth over facts and not to believe their lying eyes. The new liquor store is going to be a big help for the Deep State
It is said that "Satan gathers people into cities...to destroy them."

I just say what I see. Many in the city are told to accept truth over facts and not to believe their lying eyes. The new liquor store is going to be a big help for the Deep State.

Don’t fall under the evil spell of Project Chaos .
You would be amazed how much weaker Deep State is and how desperate they have become .
One key need is to educate Normies one by one to the real world .

Few even know there is a Deep State enemy or it’s strategies .
Do your bit by finding these people because it has been shown that an active 3% can lead to Tilt Moments .
Look how well Deep State has done with. The LGBQT plus perverts minority , for example

If you are a female, you don't have anything to say about DEI. Because DEI allows women in jobs they were not getting.

Forum List

Back