my co worker is an IDIOT so I ignore him ..

Perhaps Ryan is the idiot here...

when Ryan took the job, he was a GOD .... ignore rump, he's an idiot.

mirror, mirror ..

Actually, when Ryan took the job the entire US from left to right had a big sigh of relief because (as past patterns show) that is one short lived job and his days are limited.

Are we talking about the same Paul Ryan that's married to a wealthy Democrat lobbyist?

given the Republican House is a House of cards, Im sure one Democrat lobbyist wife had a profound impact on them

mirror, mirror ..
Only the establishment Republicans like Ryan. The rank and file think have always thought he was a douche bag.
Are we talking about the same Paul Ryan that's married to a wealthy Democrat lobbyist?
given the Republican House is a House of cards, Im sure one Democrat lobbyist wife had a profound impact on them
Was that supposed to make sense?

only if you have an IQ above 70, so you're excused.

mirror, mirror ..
Only the establishment Republicans like Ryan. The rank and file think have always thought he was a douche bag.

So,,what's your excuse?

mirror, mirror ..

So,,what's your excuse?

dealing with idiots with IQ's below 70 ... you're excused too.

They've had the majority for two years and have done nothing. If they keep the majority, they will do to Hillary what they did to Obama - block everything. And there will be interminable "investigations" that turn up no evidence of crime on the part of the Clinton's.

Even though he says he wants to turn the US into a banana republic, Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to the Democrats.

mirror, mirror ..

So,,what's your excuse?

Funny coming from you, can't reach above 100...

Although, still much higher than most LW drones here. I congratulate you...

mirror, mirror ..

So,,what's your excuse?

I thought siete was his I.Q.

mirror, mirror ..

So,,what's your excuse?

I was thinking a vital function only sustaining 40....:lol:

So,,what's your excuse?

I thought siete was his I.Q.

I bet it took both you, and Norm to come up with that one.

Forum List

Back