my co worker is an IDIOT so I ignore him ..

only if you have an IQ above 70, so you're excused.
So,,what's your excuse?

dealing with idiots with IQ's below 70 ... you're excused too.

Funny coming from you, can't reach above 100...

Although, still much higher than most LW drones here. I congratulate you...

I thought siete was his I.Q.

I bet it took both you, and Norm to come up with that one.

You can add a zero to it to represent your achievements in life.

back to the op, notwithstanding trolls ..

the POTUS (whoever it may be) NEEDS the Speaker of the House to function. If it's Trump, and Ryan has his sorry ass on ignore he will be totally useless .... even more useless than he already is.

Lol, like theres a difference between d+r"s. Are you so unreasonable and illogical that you are incapable of learning?

the POTUS (whoever it may be) NEEDS the Speaker of the House to function. If it's Trump, and Ryan has his sorry ass on ignore he will be totally useless .... even more useless than he already is.
Yes, let's....

There is no coworker, is there.....it's you.....

Yes, let's....

there is no co worker relationship between Trump and Ryan, and there never will be. correct

Yes, let's....

there is no co worker relationship between Trump and Ryan, and there never will be. correct
Let's hope not....

They've had the majority for two years and have done nothing. If they keep the majority, they will do to Hillary what they did to Obama - block everything. And there will be interminable "investigations" that turn up no evidence of crime on the part of the Clinton's.

Even though he says he wants to turn the US into a banana republic, Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to the Democrats.
You contradicted yourself. You claim they did nothing then said they blocked obama. Sounds good to me. There's tons of evidence against the Clintons, Hillary's mishandling of classified material alone should get her out of our hair once and for all. That's good for Democrats? You make no sense.

Ryan wouldn't dare.

Forum List

Back