My daughter and her husband both now have Covid...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... making them the 5th person I know who has been fully "vaccinated" and still got Covid.
Both are fine, stuffy nose...little run down feeling but both are already getting better (age 30 and 32)

Only Vaccine I have ever heard of where so MANY who are fully inoculated - still get what the shot is supposed to protect them from.

It is not a true vaccine and for those who bothered to read the fine print, was not advertised as a true vaccine. It makes it much less likely that you will get seriously sick or die from infection. That's it.

Your daughter and son-in-law are experiencing exactly what they were promised. May they fully recover, promptly.

Hopefully the shot will help keep symptoms mild. IDK

Once they recover, they should be really immune. Forget the boosters. That is my opinion as a internet forum fake doctor.

... making them the 5th person I know who has been fully "vaccinated" and still got Covid.
Both are fine, stuffy nose...little run down feeling but both are already getting better (age 30 and 32)

Only Vaccine I have ever heard of where so MANY who are fully inoculated - still get what the shot is supposed to protect them from.

May they be back to their old selves in short order. Being vaccinated has to be a benefit if you contract it.

Several members of my family and several friends, all fully vaccinated, have had breakthrough infections. My BIL who has several comorbities has had Covid twice AFTER receiving the vaccine and booster. Amazingly he still intends to get another shot.

Several members of my family and several friends, all fully vaccinated, have had breakthrough infections. My BIL who has several comorbities has had Covid twice AFTER receiving the vaccine and booster. Amazingly he still intends to get another shot.

Yesterday about 100 more vaccinated caught the virus than unvaccinated. To be fair, the province is at about 90% vaxxed, so per capita, it's far lower. ICU was 25 vaxxed, 62 unvaxxed.

The vaccine wanes, and, it's more clear than ever the virus isn't leaving anytime soon.

Huh ! You live in fantasyland I think. The flu and common cold are coronaviruses too and guess what. Wake up you sound like a dope.

The book linked in this thread covers the topic for the intelligent reader, for you cult followers, good luck.

Excellent reader for those with free will and a mind.

'Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)'

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

'Virus hunter Nathan Wolfe is outwitting the next pandemic...'

Hopefully the shot will help keep symptoms mild. IDK

Once they recover, they should be really immune. Forget the boosters. That is my opinion as a internet forum fake doctor.

Dr. Fake Doc, what does it mean when my toes smell like beer?

The vaccine gave their bodies the secret to defeating the virus.

Now it's up to their bodies to defeat the vir

LOLOLOL Whered you get that. The Fauci Fantastical Fake Science Pamphlet?
GOOD GRIEF MAN!! You can't be serious (but i know you are)

Some believe that there is something in that fake vaccine to make people compliant...the ones it doesn't kill or sterilize. I can't believe my fellow americans are falling for this $#!T.

At least their symptoms are mild.

Your natural immunity already had that.

Nooooo.

If they've never had COVID before, their bodies will have no knowledge of COVID.

Yes, their immune systems will kick in eventually, but by then it might be too late. And COVID kills by using your immune system against you.

Guess you've never heard of the flu vaccine.

I haven't been to see a doctor since 2009.
Probably already had covid but I wouldn't know and don't want to know.

Forum List

Back