My Daughter lost her baby

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

Your prayers would be acceptable to me and my family.

Very sorry to hear it RGS. Prayers up.
How's your daughter doing?
She is sad of course. I only spent about 30 minutes with her she had the baby with her. I will see her again tomorrow and see how she is doing. The problem is I can not walk well and can not get from the parking lot to her room. Tonight my wife got me a wheel chair from the Hospital to get me there.

So sorry to hear that. My daughter is due in about a month, and there is always that fear that something could go wrong. Will be only my second grandchild, and I am 72, so I really worry. You have my deepest sympathy, and I hope your daughter recovers completely as one can from losing a child.

Sorry for yours and your family's loss RGS

Prayers and good thoughts your way

Sorry to hear your lost. Please accept my deepest sympathy.
Years ago I have a friend that went through this......... He lost his daughter and the baby. Mom died of post partum bleeding ( bleed to death) during delivery. The saddest part of delivering a baby.......

Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

Prayers. Sorry to hear.

Prayers. Sorry to hear.

Very sorry for your loss, sgt. Prayers for you and your daughter and family.

So very sorry for your family's loss. Prayers for you & yours:smiliehug:

Your grandchild is now in heaven adding to the prayers for your entire family.

My hopes and prayers to your family in this time.

80feb51af2c68a1d4a4beb7e8461ae8e.jpg

i am so sorry....this is not just a lose for your family but the whole community.....again i am sorry...i hope the future brings better news

Forum List

Back