My deal for Iran

Is Israel on board with this? I'm sorry but there is no way Israel is going to sit and allow Iran to obtain a nuke

What is dua?

depends on the context----in this context---Freddie is calling attention
to the BEAUTY OF ISLAM------and calling all people to its BEAUTY---
so that they can avoid seeing their children dead in the gutter by the
grace of allah loving muslims who kill those who INSULT ISLAM ---now
do you understand?

Is Israel on board with this? I'm sorry but there is no way Israel is going to sit and allow Iran to obtain a nuke
No way, no how. Details are not revealed...but one can only imagine. Obabble is not interested in stopping Iran...he is interested in his legacy...a legacy which the libs will ensure is kind to his efforts for peace.

What is dua?

do you understand?
I understand Freddy is an asshole...that's enough without the DUA headache...but thanks for the clarification.

No way, no how. Details are not revealed...but one can only imagine. Obabble is not interested in stopping Iran...he is interested in his legacy...a legacy which the libs will ensure is kind to his efforts for peace.

Well I don't see Israel being passive on this.

There are many sides. The two most vocal are the right wing who threatens and bombs if they don't get their way because just assume they are exceptional and God is on their side.

And the side that believes the US doesn't have the right to tell anyone, after all, the US is the only country in the world that used nuclear weapons on a civilian population.

My feeling is we negotiate with consequences like intelligent people.

What is dua?

do you understand?
I understand Freddy is an asshole...that's enough without the DUA headache...but thanks for the clarification.

Delta-----DUA IS VERY HOLY------it is so holy that before a good and pious
muslim slashes the throat of a jew ----he is SUPPOSED to DUA him. -----
NICELY AND KINDLY INVITE HIM TO REVERT TO ISLAM. You don't
appreciate anything

There are many sides. The two most vocal are the right wing who threatens and bombs if they don't get their way because just assume they are exceptional and God is on their side.

And the side that believes the US doesn't have the right to tell anyone, after all, the US is the only country in the world that used nuclear weapons on a civilian population.

You'd make Chamberlain proud

try not to depend on your emotions------doing so is called
hysteria

Where is the goodwill in Iran?

Where is the goodwill in Iran?

You best head on over to help this school....hurry up they need you

Hundreds Defend North Texas High School Mascot from Confederacy Complaint

try not to depend on your emotions------doing so is called
hysteria

The Op has nothing to do with God...it has to do with problem solving after twenty years of diddling.

You'd make Chamberlain proud

now now SASSY----don't blame limey stupidity on him----
and don't VICTIMIZE poor chamberlain for being an idiot.
HE MEANT WELL -------good will is VERY IMPORTANT

The Zionists will do what the fuck they are told.
This is the truth, the only reason they stay in power is that they can talk tough for the gratification of their own warhawk conservatives from the safety of our protection. You would think they would be happy to see a deescalation of tensions but the Zionist's political power is based in keeping the fear level high. The same holds true for Iran, there is no mileage for a conservative in peace.

Forum List

Back