My deal for Iran

If we had a real president we would have told Iran no nuke, try and build one and you cease to exist. But we have Obungles and now Israel will have to get it done.

I doubt that very much, they will do whatever it takes to survive

exactly. And since they can't survive without a big American Subsidy, they'll do what the fuck they are told.

good of you to parrot the Nazi shit upon which you were suckled----joe-baby

YOu know what, I've called the Sympathy Bank and your HitlerCard has been declined. You ran out of funds 70 years ago.

you AGAIN repeat the filth upon which you were suckled------Nazism did not start 70 years ago-----your fellow shit have been into it for more than 1700 years on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----to your delight and the delight of your perverted whores

exactly. And since they can't survive without a big American Subsidy, they'll do what the fuck they are told.

YOu know what, I've called the Sympathy Bank and your HitlerCard has been declined. You ran out of funds 70 years ago.

you AGAIN repeat the filth upon which you were suckled------Nazism did not start 70 years ago-----your fellow shit have been into it for more than 1700 years on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----to your delight and the delight of your perverted whores

Joey blabbereth much about things he knows little of. But he's damned pleased with himself

If we had a real president we would have told Iran no nuke, try and build one and you cease to exist. But we have Obungles and now Israel will have to get it done.

Sassy ---be patient ---it's not over till the fat lady sings

I have zero confidence in this disaster of administration. Israel will in no way allow Iran to obtain a nuke, they may not take them out...but they will try and then the ME will blow up. Thanks Obungles, you stupid son of a bitch

Joey blabbereth much about things he knows little of. But he's damned pleased with himself

it's what inebriated "white trash" (not a nice term---it refers to unwashed
brain damaged spawn of the wilderness) like to say. What did you expect?
JAMES JOYCE??

I have zero confidence in this disaster of administration. Israel will in no way allow Iran to obtain a nuke, they may not take them out...but they will try and then the ME will blow up. Thanks Obungles, you stupid son of a bitch

sit tight-----there is SO MUCH going on over there-------too much for Obungles----but ----lets face it -----he is doing THE BEST HE CAN

JAMES JOYCE??

He will huff and puff his nonsense and claim victory, it's the way the troll rolls

sit tight-----there is SO MUCH going on over there-------too much for Obungles----but ----lets face it -----he is doing THE BEST HE CAN

He's in over his head....much like everything he tries and fucks up

JAMES JOYCE??

He will huff and puff his nonsense and claim victory, it's the way the troll rolls

yeah---he does seem to do that------something like NASSER declaring VICTORY in 1967-------a bit of his inherited "culture"

He's in over his head....much like everything he tries and fucks up

ok---ok keep in mind that GLORIOUS TWO TERM LIMIT

Forum List

Back