My deal for Iran

God's hand will protect Israel. Call it an ace in the hole :)
You don't think god is a little pissed at them for not believing he has a son named Jesus? Okay, actually according to the fairy tales they are pretty much one and the same, along with casper the holy ghost of course, LOL. But, you get the idea.

Ah, pee wee puffer chimes in....with his usual baloney. Yawn
Is that all you got, you disgustingly, smelly twat, LOL.

Dude go away, you bring nothing but childish BS.I mean really, grow the fuck up

You don't think god is a little pissed at them for not believing he has a son named Jesus? Okay, actually according to the fairy tales they are pretty much one and the same, along with casper the holy ghost of course, LOL. But, you get the idea.

GFY, LOL.

GFY, LOL.

I think you have had your head rammed into the headboard a few too many times....while taking it from Bubba.

This is a deal that we are supposed to believe will prevent Iran from developing nuke weapons...when these same Iranians said they were not developing nuke weapons...when we knew they were developing nuke weapons. What is wrong with this thinking?

What's wrong with this thinking is isolating a country to the point where it thinks it NEEDS nuclear weapons.

What is a nuke,a fter all, but a "Don't fuck with me weapon". ANd you look at the countries that developed them after the 1960's, they are countries that feel they need a "don't fuck with me weapon" - Israel, South Africa (during apartheid), probably Taiwan, definitely NOrth Korea and now Iran.

This is a deal that we are supposed to believe will prevent Iran from developing nuke weapons...when these same Iranians said they were not developing nuke weapons...when we knew they were developing nuke weapons. What is wrong with this thinking?

What's wrong with this thinking is isolating a country to the point where it thinks it NEEDS nuclear weapons.

What is a nuke,a fter all, but a "Don't fuck with me weapon". ANd you look at the countries that developed them after the 1960's, they are countries that feel they need a "don't fuck with me weapon" - Israel, South Africa (during apartheid), probably Taiwan, definitely NOrth Korea and now Iran.
:lame2:

you AGAIN repeat the filth upon which you were suckled------Nazism did not start 70 years ago-----your fellow shit have been into it for more than 1700 years on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----to your delight and the delight of your perverted whores

Joey blabbereth much about things he knows little of. But he's damned pleased with himself

it's what inebriated "white trash" (not a nice term---it refers to unwashed
brain damaged spawn of the wilderness) like to say. What did you expect?
JAMES JOYCE??

He will huff and puff his nonsense and claim victory, it's the way the troll rolls

yeah---he does seem to do that------something like NASSER declaring VICTORY in 1967-------a bit of his inherited "culture"

1967 was classic Israel, they kicked ass, took names and said "that's how we roll" :rolleyes:

a story I consider interesting----but bores and annoys lots of people. ----I was done with "finals" when the "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST" broke out----may 1967 My mind was in FIFTH GEAR--------I actually ACED the whole damn semester-----even calculus........MASSIVELY ALERT. ----I can remember it all----
the news, the UN proceedings, the interviews and THE ISLAMIC DECLARATIONS OF GREAT VICTORY-------then someone invited me to
go to Washington DC-----a "demonstration" OK I had nothing else to do ----
We sat on the white house lawn and sang folk songs----------then got bused home------someone suddenly announced "IT'S OVER" -------innocent kid that I was ------I asked "WHO WON?" ------I got glances like "who is that idiot" ----I said----"but reports from Egypt claimed more Israeli planes down than Israel ever had" and "FIGHTING IN TEL AVIV"---------someone said "and YOU believed them?". Sit tight SASSY------lets see what happens

you left out land of the terrorist pigs---PAKISTAN

Joey blabbereth much about things he knows little of. But he's damned pleased with himself

it's what inebriated "white trash" (not a nice term---it refers to unwashed
brain damaged spawn of the wilderness) like to say. What did you expect?
JAMES JOYCE??

He will huff and puff his nonsense and claim victory, it's the way the troll rolls

yeah---he does seem to do that------something like NASSER declaring VICTORY in 1967-------a bit of his inherited "culture"

1967 was classic Israel, they kicked ass, took names and said "that's how we roll" :rolleyes:

a story I consider interesting----but bores and annoys lots of people. ----I was done with "finals" when the "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST" broke out----may 1967 My mind was in FIFTH GEAR--------I actually ACED the whole damn semester-----even calculus........MASSIVELY ALERT. ----I can remember it all----
the news, the UN proceedings, the interviews and THE ISLAMIC DECLARATIONS OF GREAT VICTORY-------then someone invited me to
go to Washington DC-----a "demonstration" OK I had nothing else to do ----
We sat on the white house lawn and sang folk songs----------then got bused home------someone suddenly announced "IT'S OVER" -------innocent kid that I was ------I asked "WHO WON?" ------I got glances like "who is that idiot" ----I said----"but reports from Egypt claimed more Israeli planes down than Israel ever had" and "FIGHTING IN TEL AVIV"---------someone said "and YOU believed them?". Sit tight SASSY------lets see what happens

The Egyptian air force was annihilated. There is no way Israel should have won that war....but they did. :)

The Egyptian air force was annihilated. There is no way Israel should have won that war....but they did.

They launched a sneak attack on countries with technologically inferior equipment. NOt really that impressive.

Here's the real problem the Zionist Entity has. Demographics. The Arabs are reproducing faster than the Zionists are and a lot of young Zionists want to get the hell out of Israel.

Good Riddance.

The Egyptian air force was annihilated. There is no way Israel should have won that war....but they did.

They launched a sneak attack on countries with technologically inferior equipment. NOt really that impressive.

Here's the real problem the Zionist Entity has. Demographics. The Arabs are reproducing faster than the Zionists are and a lot of young Zionists want to get the hell out of Israel.

Good Riddance.

I don't think you know as much about the 67 war as you think you do. But that's usual for you. Clown

Very interesting...can't access Fox News channels for the last 15 minutes...all the rest are available.

Off to racquetball in any case......later.

GFY, LOL.

I think you have had your head rammed into the headboard a few too many times....while taking it from Bubba.
Very interesting...can't access Fox News channels for the last 15 minutes...all the rest are available.

Off to racquetball in any case......later.
Oh dear! The liberal MSM must be jamming their signal!

It's only faux news or no news for you. Sad.

you left out land of the terrorist pigs---PAKISTAN

Which got one because India keeps fucking with them. Proving my point.

Hey now that both India and Pakistan both have nukes, they don't fight wars anymore.

I do hope that the next time the PAKI PIGS use a nail bomb to murder children in India ------shit like you are sitting on the bomb----you are disgusting-----are you still enjoying memories of their carnage in Mumbai, Gujurat and New dehli?------no doubt you were screaming "HEIL HITER, ALLAHUAKBAAAR" whilst dancing on the dead bodies of shattered children-----filth that you are" -----Paki pigs will continue to attempt their filth against americans and no matter what happens---HEZBOLLAH shit will continue to murder and murder and murder----the good news is right now, for the civilized world, those pigs are busy killing other muslims in Yemen

When has love, trust, openess and no animosity gotten anyone anywhere in international relations?

I have really GOOD IDEA-----let the pope decide. ----with the following
provisions------all deaths caused by Iran's proxy-----HEZBOLLAH -----
once the "PAPAL SOLUTION" goes into effect to be matched with---
at a ten to one ratio------with bonafide BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY MOTHER
CHURCH----souls----shot to wherever such souls go

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections
- you're free to do what you want

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure

- continued development/testing of ICBMs will result in kinetic elimination of that capability

- Any testing of a nuclear weapon, or announcement of such weapon will result in complete and utter destruction of entire country.

Our sincere apologies to populations downwind from Teheran and environs..

Allahu Akbar.
My deal is looking better and better...

Obabble has finally achieved his goal...to be butt fucked by an Ayatollah...

no accounting for tastes and preferences-----in fact----all are OFFICIALLY sanctioned----and eligible for an inscribed cake

Forum List

Back