My decision about who to vote for as TX gov has been decided for me.

You can say that

Fine

But don’t claim to mindlessly support the thin blue line
Who claimed to "mindlessly" support them?

Supporting the police while simultaneously calling out someone who happens to be in that profession is perfectly legit, and the way it should be.

Watching you lefties bounce around when it comes to cops and black people is hilarious. You seem to have a problem figuring out that you can support cops and blacks at the same time. And, I believe it stems from your inability to distinguish right from wrong. Probably why you're on the wrong side of things more times than not............ You're on the left and that's opposite of right.

Who claimed to "mindlessly" support them?

Supporting the police while simultaneously calling out someone who happens to be in that profession is perfectly legit, and the way it should be.

Watching you lefties bounce around when it comes to cops and black people is hilarious. You seem to have a problem figuring out that you can support cops and blacks at the same time. And, I believe it stems from your inability to distinguish right from wrong. Probably why you're on the wrong side of things more times than not............ You're on the left and that's opposite of right.
That cop was doing her job.

She observed behavior (erratic driving) that she thought indicated possible drunk driving.

West attacked her and her department with conspiracy theories

People and especially cops...should remember this

That cop was doing her job.

She observed behavior (erratic driving) that she thought indicated possible drunk driving.

West attacked her and her department with conspiracy theories

People and especially cops...should remember this

That's where the sobriety tests come in handy. Why did she ignore the results?

Also, where does it state she was driving erratically?

That's where the sobriety tests come in handy. Why did she ignore the results?
The officer administered a sobriety test and West's wife refused to blow hard enough to register anything

That's a drunk driver's "trick"

Forum List

Back