My decision about who to vote for as TX gov has been decided for me.

Look who's calling the police "filthy scum". So much for "Blue Lives Matter". I guess once the Capital Police turned on the filthy scum Trump crowd, it was inevitable.
HOLY SHIT!

You can't even post in a thread about Texas Governor without pissing your Depends over Trump. Seek professional help, Assflap.

I'm voting for Allen West. Filthy scum police cannot be trusted.
Good news for her.

Bad news for West. His attacks on the police should not be forgotten.

He could have remained dignified and supported the police and wait for vindication.

He instead attacked the officer involved and the department

The blood test should be back. Results?
West, 61, had no traces of drugs or alcohol in her system, despite being arrested last month for allegedly driving while intoxicated (DWI) with her 3-month-old grandson in the car, the Dallas County District Attorney's Office said, citing toxicology results.

Good news for her.

Bad news for West. His attacks on the police should not be forgotten.

He could have remained dignified and supported the police and wait for vindication.

He instead attacked the officer involved and the department
Did you watch the video, you fucking idiot?

Looky here. :disbelief:

An Innocent black gets harassed and arrested, and because they/she are conservative, the liberals here side with the ones attacking them.

Can we put to rest the notion that democrats are for the advancement of black people.

We see you.

He’s attacking LEOs

He could have said “let’s wait for the blood test”

He didn’t do that
He's attacking a corrupt individual/s who happens to be a police officer. What's the problem,?

Are you democrats not for the advancement of black people? You're being exposed..........AGAIN.

He's attacking a corrupt individual/s who happens to be a police officer. What's the problem,?

Are you democrats not for the advancement of black people? You're being exposed..........AGAIN.
His “support” is conditional

Forum List

Back