"My favorite drawings at the Muhmmad cartoon festival in Texas....

This is the winning drawing that the corporatist media won't dare to show you:

194522_5_.png

Why take the liability???

What liability?

194522_5_.png

What liability?
You have no idea what liability issues this could bring a corporation?

I don't think you have any idea. I asked you to state what liability they face, and you haven't done so.

For the uninitiated I guess I shall, The liability issue can come from bombing, raids, assassinations or hacking..Most corporations don't want or need that type of liability by endorsing issues that will fan the flames of possible liabilities to their investors...

194522_5_.png

What liability?

I don't think you have any idea. I asked you to state what liability they face, and you haven't done so.

For the uninitiated I guess I shall, The liability issue can come from bombing, raids, assassinations or hacking..Most corporations don't want or need that type of liability by endorsing issues that will fan the flames of possible liabilities to their investors...
In some cases that may hold up but was not this building owned by the school district? So by proxy it's city owned?

And this IS Garland Texas and GUN COUNTRY. Residents of that town would be thrilled if the town motto was "WE KILL TERRORISTS".

What liability?

In some cases that may hold up but was not this building owned by the school district? So by proxy it's city owned?

And this IS Garland Texas and GUN COUNTRY. Residents of that town would be thrilled if the town motto was "WE KILL TERRORISTS".
I can remember when Texicans shot Yankees in the 1980's...

"Bring it on" mentality didn't work last time, why kick the hornets nest over and over? Key board commandos may not suffer the consequences of such stupidity, but surely innocents will.

194522_5_.png

What liability?

Suddenly, telling the news is "endorsing."

And you're endorsing living in fear. And your liability talk is a smoke screen to not dare bash your coveted Islam.

What liability?

And you're endorsing living in fear. And your liability talk is a smoke screen to not dare bash your coveted Islam.
Sorry old bean, but you'll never convince a multi-billion dollar corp to see it your whey...

What liability?

Sorry old bean, but you'll never convince a multi-billion dollar corp to see it your whey...

The news should not be sanitized. And Americans will reward truth tellers.

But i could post links of parades in england and france of hundreds if not thousands of muslims demanding death to all who talk bad about their religion

Go for it.
The hundreds you refer to are one man, his group of 20 or 30 idiot followers, and a dog with a slight limp.
I believe it's called, Geller

gutter religions are ghey

Homophobia?
I thought we were talking about Jewish and Muslim extremists.

We weren't talking about Muslim and Jewish extremists. We were talking about your Muhadeen. If you're not proud of the killing of the infidels you are effectively apostate or not eligible for a higher degree of heaven according to your beliefs.

Homophobia?

We weren't talking about Muslim and Jewish extremists. We were talking about your Muhadeen. If you're not proud of the killing of the infidels you are effectively apostate or not eligible for a higher degree of heaven according to your beliefs.

Sorry, I thought you knew what you were talking about for a moment - I apologise for that error.

Homophobia?

Sorry, I thought you knew what you were talking about for a moment - I apologise for that error.

Who is at the heart of geo-political terrorism? It sure as heck ain't Jewish terrorists. Don't be trying to shamelessly lump the two together. That's what you should be apologizing for.

Forum List

Back