"My favorite drawings at the Muhmmad cartoon festival in Texas....

This is what the left thinks of anyone who dares to draw (or show) the pedophile, Muhammad.

10_163557.jpg
Yes... that has the ring of truth to it... Leftist cheese-eating Surrender-Monkey mentality... lest we anger the Bad Guys.

Saying that Geller was 'asking for trouble' by cartooning Muhammad is like blaming the rape victim for 'asking for it' by dressing provocatively.

It is more leftist hypocrisy, demanding that the western culture of free speech limit itself for the backward biases of some ancient ideology. Free Speech is a cornerstone of Human Freedom. It has taken millennia for us to arrive at this milestone of history, & the progressive left, along with Islam, wants us to give it up? NO!! Let THEM adapt to US! Why do we have to limit our freedoms for them?
It is the American tradition to allow people to be provocative, ridiculing, crude, crass, & obscene. They speak for no one but themselves. Christians have endured mocking, cartoons, movies, satire, & overt hatred as a result of this freedom. Atheists can be mocked & ridiculed, as well as Mormons, Hindus, Buddhists, & any religious or philosophical concept you can imagine. Why should all of western civilization limit its freedoms to accommodate some outdated, archaic religion? The religion is the one that is behind the times, not civilization. They would take us back to owning women as chattel, or demanding they cover themselves completely, or they are whores, asking to be raped. Will that be our next compromise? Western civilization already adapts by letting Muslims have their own personal justice system, as they pursue world domination.

At some point, the western world will have to say, 'Enough!'. No more accommodation! It is time for Islam to adapt to the modern world, not for the world to adapt to Islam.

Let me see.
An idiot racist bitch sets up a competition to create hate.
Two fucking idiots take the bitch's bait and act like a pair of morons.

These two are taken as representing 1.57 billion people, most of whom have no idea what two wankers tried to do to a daft bitch.

Some posters here are clearly zombie proof.

Saying that Geller was 'asking for trouble' by cartooning Muhammad is like blaming the rape victim for 'asking for it' by dressing provocatively.

Yes, but jews are all big nosed bastards.

jews_image24.jpg

"How Modern Liberals Think"

this is a joke, RIGHT ?

liberfools have no ability to think, first, is they need a properly functioning brain, second, they react simply on emotions, third, they all believe in the communist system, fourth, they ALL HATE GOD, e.g., 'Communists have to eliminate God from the system
Read more at Communists have to eliminate God from the system

there is NOT one GOD loving libercommie on this forum who professes a love of the Bibles GOD !!! :up:

Let me see.

These two are taken as representing 1.57 billion people, most of whom have no idea what two wankers tried to do to a daft bitch.

Liberal Dictionary:
=========================
hate - truth

Let me see.

You know what's idiotic? Pretty much the majority of that 1.57 billion people population that you reference. They live in sh__ holes b/c of your cave man death cult.

It's sad when a dog has more brains than you___

Last edited:
Somebody will sue him...
|Stupid liberals will shout that this contest was held only to insult all American Muslims, that's why all people who were drawing are guilty and should be beheaded...
Stupid people.

Let me see.

More than just two individualS. Im on my tablet and cant post links at the moment. But i could post links of parades in england and france of hundreds if not thousands of muslims demanding death to all who talk bad about their religion. I could post links to thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands of muslims slicing their own heads open and theid kids heads too as a show of devotion to their faith. I could post stories of hundreds in pakistan, cambodia, and elsewhere where they stone women for stupid reasons and burn churches down. Its a lot more than just 2.

Let me see.

More than just two individualS. Im on my tablet and cant post links at the moment. But i could post links of parades in england and france of hundreds if not thousands of muslims demanding death to all who talk bad about their religion. I could post links to thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands of muslims slicing their own heads open and theid kids heads too as a show of devotion to their faith. I could post stories of hundreds in pakistan, cambodia, and elsewhere where they stone women for stupid reasons and burn churches down. Its a lot more than just 2.

gutter religions are ghey

Let me see.

Yes, but jews are all big nosed bastards.

jews_image24.jpg

Let me see.

In the Pakistani home town of the muhummad worshipping piece of shit with the machine gun---
the piece of meccaist shit is being lauded by tens of
thousands as a HERO OF ISLAM . (make that tens
of thousands of stink ass pimps and whores)

Evan Sayet is great ...his speech on "How Modern Liberals Think" is a must watch for all conservatives...I would suggest it for lefties but they wouldn't understand it.....
Nah, it's far too easy to take all your talking points from someone that knows every damn liberal in the USA..But you play with them brains a little longer and you just might put them back in correctly..

Forum List

Back