My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.

• Banned

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.
Except he claims to have actually done those things. Combine that with PREVIOUS accusations and where does that lead you?

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.

CqOwl-rXYAA8pSA.jpg

Get your Bill Clinton rape shirts, folks. Because he actually has raped, while Trump hasn't.

No you are taking the bait shit for brains..guys talk like that behind close doors..you know that to be true that's why I am always an outsider ..

When this whole mess started I thought that the only way Hillary could win was if running against someone like Trump. Which might prove to be true. But now I am thinking that the only way Trump could win is running against someone like Hillary.

Again, you provide Empirical data for you true alliance.

You're right they did but the Progressive Left is not acting any better in this nonsense. The Progressive left defended Bill Clinton sexual past but now want to stone Donald John Trump for his stupidity.

Now the reality is Bill Clinton is not running for President, so let focus on if Hillary Clinton enabled her Husband ( Bill Clinton ) and if Hillary actions were the correct course of actions or should she have done what Ivana Trump did and divorce her worthless Husband instead?

The reality is Hillary Clinton stayed with her philandering husband knowing it would help her political career and one day help her bid for the Oval Office.

It's hilarious how the leftist men are all the sudden so virginal .....oh wait, maybe they are

Except he claims to have actually done those things. Combine that with PREVIOUS accusations and where does that lead you?

What difference does it make? Did he kill 4 men at Benghazi, or are you just another NeverTrump idiot that will sell this country down the drain...Oh. I forget. an ex felon can't usually vote...did you move to Virginia. to get your vote back?

THANK YOU for your honesty and sense of morality, Grampa.....Places you WELL above the hypocrites right wingers......I knew there had to be some fair-minded republicans out here.....

Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.

"Locker room banter"????? By a 60 year old just recently married????
Try something else......LOL

Oh so everything Bill has said isn't dirty about women?

That's different...somehow...some way...well....you know

Yeah, cause Bill has actually raped. While Hillary has threatened and shamed the women who were the victims.

Forum List

Back