My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

Brilliant response. Now let's open up those can of worms on Hillary's morals when Trump has the mic at the debate.

Let us not open that can of worms it is a distraction and Trump would sound petty. We must not be distracted from the ONE issue that makes Trump the clear choice, SCOTUS nominations. They MUST NOT be made by Hillary, MUST NOT!!!

Every man and woman has made lewd comments referring to the opposite sex. The outrage the lastest example of the PC zealot culture.

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

No, I'm not giving him a pass, even though most every person alive has made similar comments, I place more weight on ACTIONS over words.

Honestly that stuff is PG compared to what other celebrity men have said. He's a straight man who gets excited over pretty women. What's new with that.

If he'd been talking about grabbing men's balls he'd have taken the leftist girly man vote

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Sure! I'm not surprised there's audio of this because Trump used to be a playboy. Let's look at the real hypocrite by her actions, not words. Crooked Hillary!

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Trump apologizes for his remarks, has Hillary ever apologized for what she said or did to those women she now says should be heard and believed? Talk about being a hypocrite, which you seem to think is a problem.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

No, I'm not giving him a pass, even though most every person alive has made similar comments, I place more weight on ACTIONS over words.

Honestly that stuff is PG compared to what other celebrity men have said. He's a straight man who gets excited over pretty women. What's new with that.
What's new is he says he's done those things because his status allows him to do it. If I try to grab a woman and forcibkiss her or grab her buy her pussy I'm going to prison.

Rules for thee but not for me? Fuck a bunch of that.

Trump apologizes for his remarks, has Hillary ever apologized for what she said or did to those women she now says should be heard and believed? Talk about being a hypocrite, which you seem to think is a problem.

Did Hillary apologize to Paula Jones or Monica for getting a cigar pushed inside her va-jay-jay?

And it's so funny that all the lefties that are expressing outrage on this board are the same people use the crudest language on here themselves

What's new is he says he's done those things because his status allows him to do it. If I try to grab a woman and forcibkiss her or grab her buy her pussy I'm going to prison.

Rules for thee but not for me? Fuck a bunch of that.

Ugh well that was private locker room banter between 2 straight celebrity men who like women. So what else is new?

Did Hillary apologize to Paula Jones or Monica for getting a cigar pushed inside her va-jay-jay?

That was consensual and would have not lead to impeachment. But how Hillary handled the affairs of Bill and what she says today are really hypocritical.

THANK YOU for your honesty and sense of morality, Grampa.....Places you WELL above the hypocrites right wingers......I knew there had to be some fair-minded republicans out here.....

ROFLMFAO , this coming form a person who has called men, dick face and limp dick heads on this very board. You just shot the shit our of your credibility, AGAIN!

THANK YOU for your honesty and sense of morality, Grampa.....Places you WELL above the hypocrites right wingers......I knew there had to be some fair-minded republicans out here.....

ROFLMFAO , this coming form a person who has called men, dick face and limp dick heads on this very board. You just shot the shit our of your credibility, AGAIN!

He is a pretty damn good shot to able to shoot a hole in his credibility.

That was consensual and would have not lead to impeachment. But how Hillary handled the affairs of Bill and what she says today are really hypocritical.

Consensual or not it's pretty unethical for a president to stick a cigar inside a woman's va-jay-jay. Not to mention manipulate her into a sex toy as what he did with Monica. Inside the oval office of all places.

Consensual or not it's pretty unethical for a president to stick a cigar inside a woman's va-jay-jay. Not to mention manipulate her into a sex toy as what he did with Monica. Inside the oval office of all places.

....AND he was the second EVER president impeached for his sins......Bill ain't running....
Next LAME attempt to defend the pig?

QUICK .....spin it any possible way you can....the wound is hemorrhaging .....LOL

Trump's support went up 2 percent after the video saying he will be a better man after this. :2up:

Turn on the news bud. Dozens & dozens of FORMER SUPPORTERS are scattering like roaches when the lights come on. Senators, congressmen, governors etc.....

Trump is a walking Gaff machine

Forum List

Back