My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

We crucified Bill Clinton.

Oh yeah, we crucified him right. Poor guy is a shadow of his former self. Totally destroyed right? Where is he now I wonder?

We crucified Anthony Weiner.

There was no doubt if his guilt. The pictures are there. Trump has only been accused and there is no proof and plenty of reason to doubt.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

Untrue. Many have denounced the things he said and as far as the accusations, again, there is no proof and plenty of very reasonable doubt.
People are now denouncing him because of the mountain of evidence. At the time this thread was created he was being staunchly defended. My op is an accurate assessment of many

There isn't a shred of evidence.
There is as much evidence that Bill raped a woman as there is that Trump did. The rules or standards do not differ just because Trump is pretending to be a rightie

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.
GOP spinning private E-mails out of all resemblance to reality...for idiots only...

So you can crucify someone and nothing ever happens to him? Must be some new definition of crucify that I hadn't previously been aware of. Or it's just that you are the idiot we all know you to be.

NO, moron......Gingrich and company (while Gingrich was screwing his mistress bent over the hood of a car)TRIED to crucify Clinton....but it FAILED....Check out Clinton's approval ratings AFTER the impeachment didn't work.

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.
It's almost impossible not to be a hypocrite if you support anyone in this race. That's just how bad it is.

Oh yeah, we crucified him right. Poor guy is a shadow of his former self. Totally destroyed right? Where is he now I wonder?

Even an idiot such as you should be able to distinguish between "crucifying" someone, AND being successful at it.....But maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

So you can crucify someone and nothing ever happens to him? Must be some new definition of crucify that I hadn't previously been aware of. Or it's just that you are the idiot we all know you to be.
Crucify is a figure of speech. If you want to play semantics you can do so by yourself.

Yes and you chose that word for effect. If you simply said "accused" or "criticized" your intention would carry as much weight now would it?

We crucified Bill Clinton.

We crucified Anthony Weiner.

There was no doubt if his guilt. The pictures are there. Trump has only been accused and there is no proof and plenty of reason to doubt.

Untrue. Many have denounced the things he said and as far as the accusations, again, there is no proof and plenty of very reasonable doubt.
People are now denouncing him because of the mountain of evidence. At the time this thread was created he was being staunchly defended. My op is an accurate assessment of many

There isn't a shred of evidence.
There is as much evidence that Bill raped a woman as there is that Trump did. The rules or standards do not differ just because Trump is pretending to be a rightie

There is also quite a lot of evidence that it is all made up by the Clinton camp.
Trump never claimed to be a rightie.

NO, moron......Gingrich and company (while Gingrich was screwing his mistress bent over the hood of a car)TRIED to crucify Clinton....but it FAILED....Check out Clinton's approval ratings AFTER the impeachment didn't work.

Thanks for proving my point idiot.

Excellent! Vote Jill Stein! She only has public positions and doesn't say different things behind closed doors or in private speeches to Goldman/Sachs.

Yeah, but I'd rather open a vein than live in the world according to Jill Stein, so that's a bit of a sticking point.

Yeah, you'd rather support a liar who has no moral center. You're not someone whose opinion I think I'll value.

Remind me to pencil in some time later this week to not give a shit about the assumptions and projections of a three-toothed, fanatical cretin hyping Donald Trump as a serious candidate for the Presidency.

You are a fecklessmoron

You either have no idea what that word actually means (FYI, "feckless" and "moron" are TWO words, not one), or you simply don't appreciate the supreme irony of calling someone "feckless" for not supporting Donald Trump, of all people.

Either way, you clearly missed the whole "don't give a shit" component of my post.

Oh, congratulations on picking up on a typo! Wow, that REALLY rebutted things. I apologize to feckless morons everywhere for including your pathetic self in their ranks.

Yeah, but I'd rather open a vein than live in the world according to Jill Stein, so that's a bit of a sticking point.

Yeah, you'd rather support a liar who has no moral center. You're not someone whose opinion I think I'll value.

Remind me to pencil in some time later this week to not give a shit about the assumptions and projections of a three-toothed, fanatical cretin hyping Donald Trump as a serious candidate for the Presidency.

You are a fecklessmoron

You either have no idea what that word actually means (FYI, "feckless" and "moron" are TWO words, not one), or you simply don't appreciate the supreme irony of calling someone "feckless" for not supporting Donald Trump, of all people.

Either way, you clearly missed the whole "don't give a shit" component of my post.

Oh, congratulations on picking up on a typo! Wow, that REALLY rebutted things. I apologize to feckless morons everywhere for including your pathetic self in their ranks.

Oh, congratulations on commenting on ONE aspect of what I said in order to ignore the actual substance of the post.

Did you learn that brave, tell-it-like-it-is debate style from "Tiny Hands" Trump?

You are a fecklessmoron

Oh, congratulations on commenting on ONE aspect of what I said in order to ignore the actual substance of the post.

Did you learn that brave, tell-it-like-it-is debate style from "Tiny Hands" Trump?

You flatter yourself when you say your post had substance. You have mis-characterized my positions, lied about who I support and made assumptions about how many teeth I have. That's not substance, that's hillarybot mudslinging. Honestly, you're a waste of time and I shall begin to treat you as such.

I don't give a shit what Trump did. Sure, if he committed prosecutable offenses, then go get him. He's not been convicted of anything though. If he had policies I support, I'm electing someone to lead the government, not a minister. I want someone who's going to expand my freedom.

That said, unfortunately Trump's anti-capitalist policies and vow to implement them IS a deal breaker for me. But that's why, his policies, not his lack of morality

You are a fecklessmoron

You flatter yourself when you say your post had substance. You have mis-characterized my positions, lied about who I support and made assumptions about how many teeth I have. That's not substance, that's hillarybot mudslinging. Honestly, you're a waste of time and I shall begin to treat you as such.

"Blah blah blah I didn't answer because I didn't WANT to! I wasn't scared! Blah blah blah!" Like I said, learned it from "Tiny Hands".

Move along, Fido. My leg doesn't want to be humped.

I don't give a shit what Trump did. Sure, if he committed prosecutable offenses, then go get him. He's not been convicted of anything though. If he had policies I support, I'm electing someone to lead the government, not a minister. I want someone who's going to expand my freedom.

That said, unfortunately Trump's anti-capitalist policies and vow to implement them IS a deal breaker for me. But that's why, his policies, not his lack of morality

Wow. That sounds EXACTLY like what the leftists said when Billy Boy was impeached. Sure hope you were defending him as hard as you are Trump.

So you're OK with HIllary's anti-capitalist policies? You actually believe she's going to be better than Trump?

Wow. That sounds EXACTLY like what the leftists said when Billy Boy was impeached. Sure hope you were defending him as hard as you are Trump.

I'm not sure what that means exactly, but no, I wasn't a Slick supporter

So you're OK with HIllary's anti-capitalist policies? You actually believe she's going to be better than Trump?

If I don't support Trump, I'm "OK with Hillary's anti-capitalist policies" and I "believe she's going to be better than Trump." I have to believe one is better than the other, why? You're one of the few people on the board who make great arguments sometimes that I hadn't thought of. That isn't one of them. Bad hair day?

If I don't support Trump, I'm "OK with Hillary's anti-capitalist policies" and I "believe she's going to be better than Trump." I have to believe one is better than the other, why? You're one of the few people on the board who make great arguments sometimes that I hadn't thought of. That isn't one of them. Bad hair day?

Yes, one is better than the other. The chances that they are exactly the same are indistinguishable from zero. Furthermore, we all know Trump is one million times better on economic issues. Furthermore, he's a billion times better on immigration issues and the Supreme Court. By allowing Hillary to win you're supporting almost everything you claim to hate.

Forum List

Back