My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

So...where are the charges for rape?
Hmmm...where are the charges for Perjury for 1st-US-Atty-General-To-Be-Sanctioned-By-A-Unanimous-Congress Eric holder?
-- Oh yeah, he was protected by Barry.

Hmmm...where are the charges against Julian Castro?
-- Oh yeah, he was protected by Barry...said the man was 'sorry'.

Hmmm...where are the charges against Harry Reid?

Hmmm...where are the charges against Hillary Clinton?
-- Oh yeah, she is BEING protected by Barry.

The Clintons...Liberals...they are above the law. As the Obama administration, the most lawless in US history, has shown there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY for Liberals.

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

No, I'm not giving him a pass, even though most every person alive has made similar comments, I place more weight on ACTIONS over words.

Yes, well, if you can find any actions of Trump's that we can claim as a high ground, please be so good as to identify them. 'Cause God knows, all I ever hear from his worshippers - aside from "But Hillary . . . !" is "Trump said . . .", "Trump promises . . .", etc.

He hasn't promised to violate the Constitution like the hildabitch has. She has promised to ignore the law from day one just like maobama has, in fact she promised to double down on it.
Yaw.....he's only promised to put her in jail (forget the Constitutional procedures of Judicial Law), discriminate against Muslims based on their religion (forget the 1st Amendment) and muzzle the Press (1st Amendment again)....noooooooooooo, no violations of the Constitution promised there.....:rolleyes:

Oh right, by getting a special prosecutor, due process is soooooooooooooooo unconstitutional. FOAD.

"A man is a man, and sometimes they make bad mistakes, just like women do, but a woman does not downgrade another woman who has been a victim of rape. Saying something but then downgrading a victim is two totally different things."

Lewd comment a decade ago versus repeatedly demonizing, berating, insulting, and threatening rape victims. Only a Liberal could think the 1st is worse than the latter.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

THANK YOU for your honesty and sense of morality, Grampa.....Places you WELL above the hypocrites right wingers......I knew there had to be some fair-minded republicans out here.....

ROFLMFAO , this coming form a person who has called men, dick face and limp dick heads on this very board. You just shot the shit our of your credibility, AGAIN!
Is Nat running for President? Cause I'm not voting for him.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.
How is it hypocrisy if Nat isn't even considering running for President? Oh.....wait....you think that posters here have all the qualifications to run for President?

It said it never said anything like that in another thread and would be called a pig if it had. I went to its past post and proved the pig a liar and hypocrite. Got it?

maybe trouble in the trumpy house , too

If you'd have read the article you'd see she is asking the public to forgive him as SHE HAS

Guano fails......again

14591719_10154677826596336_1367743827409033538_n.png
[/QUtOTE]

So then she's an enabler.

Looks like it...are you outraged? Do you find it shameful?

If so you can't support Hillary.....haha beat you to it

I was throwing you republican's words right back at you.

I never believed that Hillary was an enabler. I don't believe that trump's wife is an enabler.

You republicans believe that Hillary is an enabler.

You republicans don't believe that trump's wife is an enabler.

I'm not surprised that you can't see that.

I will give him any pass necessary to keep the Democrats out of office. I really, truly don't give a rat's ass about anyone's moral dilemma.

What do you care? Obama wasted 9 trillion and counting of American tax dollars.
QUICK !!!!! divert the damning focus from Trump to Obama....what took you so long????LOL

I don't consider that diverting at all. Hillary would be a third Obama term. That's the issue at hand.
And.....that's a GOOD thing. :clap: :clap:

Obama was a failure, dude.
He's just fine....and elected twice over GOP candidates as well. Have you seen his latest polls?

So...where are the charges for rape?
Hmmm...where are the charges for Perjury for 1st-US-Atty-General-To-Be-Sanctioned-By-A-Unanimous-Congress Eric holder?
-- Oh yeah, he was protected by Barry.

Hmmm...where are the charges against Julian Castro?

Hmmm...where are the charges against Harry Reid?

Hmmm...where are the charges against Hillary Clinton?
-- Oh yeah, she is BEING protected by Barry.

The Clintons...Liberals...they are above the law. As the Obama administration, the most lawless in US history, has shown there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY for Liberals.
Lovely deflection. So....you accuse someone of Rape, yet when asked where the charges and/or indictments are, you go on a deflecting rant about how the entire Justice system is crooked. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Day by day. Trump's Chumps are devolving. Getting sicker and sicker in the head.

Trump is the Great Deceiver. He has led the weak into becoming the soulless followers of evil they used to hate.

"A man is a man, and sometimes they make bad mistakes, just like women do, but a woman does not downgrade another woman who has been a victim of rape. Saying something but then downgrading a victim is two totally different things."

Lewd comment a decade ago versus repeatedly demonizing, berating, insulting, and threatening rape victims. Only a Liberal could think the 1st is worse than the latter.
Is that the Pelosi quote I asked you for?

Day by day. Trump's Chumps are devolving. Getting sicker and sicker in the head.

Trump is the Great Deceiver. He has led the weak into becoming the soulless followers of evil they used to hate.

Too funny.

You do realize that there are email dumps planned for nearly every day from now until the final weekend before?

The stuff is piling up, and they are likely saving the best for last.

I will give him any pass necessary to keep the Democrats out of office. I really, truly don't give a rat's ass about anyone's moral dilemma.
So...Drumpf was right when he said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. in broad daylight and you'd still support him.

What was it that had altered in the faces of the pigs? Clover's old dim eyes
flitted from one face to another. Some of them had five chins, some had four,
some had three. But what was it that seemed to be melting and changing?
Then, the applause having come to an end, the company took up their cards
and continued the game that had been interrupted, and the animals crept silently
away.

But they had not gone twenty yards when they stopped short. An uproar of
voices was coming from the farmhouse. They rushed back and looked through
the window again. Yes, a violent quarrel was in progress. There were shoutings,
bangings on the table, sharp suspicious glances, furious denials. The source of
the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington had each played
an ace of spades simultaneously.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question,
now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked

from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already
it was impossible to say which was which.

The ending to Animal Farm by George Orwell.

You said that Nancy Pelosi called Bill Clinton a rapist....where is that quote?
YOU LIE!

POST #274: MY EXACT QUOTE:
"Nancy Pelosi ACTUALLY came out and declared that 'Bill Clinton's Rapes Are In The Past So There is NO Concern There'."

I do NOT say Nancy Pelosi called Clinton a RAPIST. I said she argued that his 'Rapes' - for which he has been accused - 'Are in the Past'!

Feel free to apologize when ready....oh wait, that's right - as the Clintons have shown (unlike Trump) - Liberals don't apologize. They spin....so go right ahead.

(I - easyt65 - then added "So Democrats have acknowledged Bill Clinton raped women for decades...and just want to sweep that under the rug and say 'no harm, no foul'." Once again, though, YOU and others LIE about what I initially wrote....once again creating false narratives to rail against!)

Forum List

Back