My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

14570340_544163385770492_2030286314391274363_n.jpg

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.
Except he claims to have actually done those things. Combine that with PREVIOUS accusations and where does that lead you?

What difference does it make? Did he kill 4 men at Benghazi, or are you just another NeverTrump idiot that will sell this country down the drain...Oh. I forget. an ex felon can't usually vote...did you move to Virginia. to get your vote back?

Felon Voting Rights by State - Exoffenders

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.
Except he claims to have actually done those things. Combine that with PREVIOUS accusations and where does that lead you?

What difference does it make? Did he kill 4 men at Benghazi, or are you just another NeverTrump idiot that will sell this country down the drain...Oh. I forget. an ex felon can't usually vote...did you move to Virginia. to get your vote back?

Felon Voting Rights by State - Exoffenders

Congratulations. now vote for the bitch!!!!

No, I'm not giving him a pass, even though most every person alive has made similar comments, I place more weight on ACTIONS over words.

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.
Just admit you're a hypocrite.

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.
Just admit you're a hypocrite.

I don't take direction from little nothings like you, chump. FYI I've already stated Trump was wrong, now either catch up or shut the hell up

Those of us on the Right with Morals or Values weren't voting for Trump to begin with. Just like we didn't vote for Romney or McCain.

No, I'm not giving him a pass, even though most every person alive has made similar comments, I place more weight on ACTIONS over words.

Honestly that stuff is PG compared to what other celebrity men have said. He's a straight man who gets excited over pretty women. What's new with that.

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Righties, if you want to stop this bullshit, as I now plan to do, simply laugh at them, say nothing, and watch them c*m in each others mouths.

Or maybe a simple

HYPOCRITE. would suffice

Forum List

Back