My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

QUICK .....spin it any possible way you can....the wound is hemorrhaging .....LOL

Trump's support went up 2 percent after the video saying he will be a better man after this. :2up:

Turn on the news bud. Dozens & dozens of FORMER SUPPORTERS are scattering like roaches when the lights come on. Senators, congressmen, governors etc.....

Trump is a walking Gaff machine

Oh are you talking about the SAME republican traitors who didn't back him in the primaries too? Even after he got millions of primary votes? Nothing new there, big guy. Just showing he also has crossover votes.

CqOwl-rXYAA8pSA.jpg

Get your Bill Clinton rape shirts, folks. Because he actually has raped, while Trump hasn't.

That's not what Ivanna said.

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

QUICK .....spin it any possible way you can....the wound is hemorrhaging .....LOL

Trump's support went up 2 percent after the video saying he will be a better man after this. :2up:

Turn on the news bud. Dozens & dozens of FORMER SUPPORTERS are scattering like roaches when the lights come on. Senators, congressmen, governors etc.....

Hillary is a lying corrupt bitch who will open the borders, give you four more years of Obama and fill SCOTUS with liberals. But keep on wailing about man talk.

Consensual or not it's pretty unethical for a president to stick a cigar inside a woman's va-jay-jay. Not to mention manipulate her into a sex toy as what he did with Monica. Inside the oval office of all places.

....AND he was the second EVER president impeached for his sins......Bill ain't running....
Next LAME attempt to defend the pig?

Oh but he's technically running with his wife Crooked Hillary. You're either delusional or stupid if you think Bill isn't running too.

Oh but he's technically running with his wife Crooked Hillary. You're either delusional or stupid if you think Bill isn't running too.

By all means....DO use that lame "defense" of Trump.....I mean, what could go wrong??? LOL

I respect or like most of you and I find it interesting how fast you'll mock & call names one who is just as conservative as any of you. The only fake conservative in this scenario is Trump. I've said it all along. He was a bored liberal millionaire running for potus because it was something new to do.

I will be one of the few conservatives on this board who doesn't go down with the ship.

PS. For all the idiots. I won't be voting for Hillary now or ever. Fuck that woman.

Hillary is a lying corrupt bitch who will open the borders, give you four more years of Obama and fill SCOTUS with liberals. But keep on wailing about man talk.

I'm not wailing about man talk, you are. That's your spin trying to change the subject of being labeled a hypocrite

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.
Bill and Tony transgressed while on active duty. Donald was a private citizen...living a billionaire lifestyle. He was wrong. But we have abandoned any sense of morality...control over sexual urges...the constant fight with temptation the nuns taught us about back in the fourties. Carpet munching and butt fucking are honored practices now. God is dead to many...especially Libtards.

Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.

"Locker room banter"????? By a 60 year old just recently married????
Try something else......LOL

Not to mention he's been accused of sexual harassment several times. Even once accused of kissing women on the mouth without consent. He said he doesn't do that...then on tape he says he can't help it. He's a kissing magnet.

Grabbing them by the pussy and forcing your mouth on someone isn't "banter"

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.
Bill and Tony transgressed while on active duty. Donald was a private citizen...living a billionaire lifestyle. He was wrong. But we have abandoned any sense of morality...control over sexual urges...the constant fight with temptation the nuns taught us about back in the fourties. Carpet munching and butt fucking are honored practices now. God is dead to many...especially Libtards.
I haven't abandoned it. I raised my girls to tell people like the 3 in the op to fuck off. My girls are now in their 20's. what kind of father would I be to them now if I abandoned the very principles I thought them as children?

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.

I didn't realize there were only two people running for president.

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

You mean vote for the racist, misogynist, Islamaphobe, who's gone bankrupt 6 times, swindled people over and over again, pays no taxes, and treats women as disposable sex toys.

The guy who keeps asking why can't we use the nukes.

Oh are you talking about the SAME republican traitors who didn't back him in the primaries too? Even after he got millions of primary votes? Nothing new there, big guy. Just showing he also has crossover votes.

Only two that have a prayer of winning. But you're point is taken

I haven't abandoned it. I raised my girls to tell people like the 3 in the op to fuck off. My girls are now in their 20's. what kind of father would I be to them now if I abandoned the very principles I thought them as children?

Answer: A republican father.

Republicans, this year don't care about peicipals. Just ask Cruz and Rubio.

As the Tonto joke goes, who's "we", paleface?

Seriously, THIS is why I have refused to jump onto the Trumpette bandwagon so steadfastly: there is no way in the world that I am willing to make myself responsible for defending/excusing this cretin for the next four years.

Problem is, I'll be damned if every other option out there isn't just as unpalatable. I would rather kill myself than have Hillary as President for five minutes, and I never in my life thought I would seriously consider not voting a viable, defensible, principled choice, but here I am. I literally feel like I'm reduced to sitting death watch next to my self-destructive, suiciding nation and praying like hell.

You mean vote for the racist, misogynist, Islamaphobe, who's gone bankrupt 6 times, swindled people over and over again, pays no taxes, and treats women as disposable sex toys.

That actually sounds like the perfect candidate to me. Unfortunately that's not really what he is. If it was, I'd be the head of his Massachusetts campaign volunteers.

Yeah him, the alternative scares the hell out of me, open borders, more of Obungles, SCOTUS appointments, more social engineering, no real accomplishments....

Only two that have a prayer of winning. But you're point is taken

That's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trump and Clinton aren't the people ruining the country; it's the American people who keep giving them the power to ruin it who are responsible.

Forum List

Back