My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.
Bill and Tony transgressed while on active duty. Donald was a private citizen...living a billionaire lifestyle. He was wrong. But we have abandoned any sense of morality...control over sexual urges...the constant fight with temptation the nuns taught us about back in the fourties. Carpet munching and butt fucking are honored practices now. God is dead to many...especially Libtards.
I haven't abandoned it. I raised my girls to tell people like the 3 in the op to fuck off. My girls are now in their 20's. what kind of father would I be to them now if I abandoned the very principles I thought them as children?

Answer: A republican father.

Republicans, this year don't care about peicipals. Just ask Cruz and Rubio.
II had an orange peicipal for dessert...

Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.

"Locker room banter"????? By a 60 year old just recently married????
Try something else......LOL

Not to mention he's been accused of sexual harassment several times. Even once accused of kissing women on the mouth without consent. He said he doesn't do that...then on tape he says he can't help it. He's a kissing magnet.

Grabbing them by the pussy and forcing your mouth on someone isn't "banter"

That's very true.

It's a crime.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

No...we aren't......clinton is a rapist multiple times over.......Trump is not. wienar was voted out of office by democrats.....

There are only two choices in this election....Trump or hilary....hilary is a criminal, Trump is crude and vulgar, of the two....crude and vulgar is better than a woman who couldn't keep her nose out of crime for the few years she had to wait to run for President......

We have a binary choice....Trump or hilary......we have to choose Trump because you don't reward a woman who sold her office as Secretary of State by making her President....

I'll call your Trump, raise 2 Lewinsky and one Weiner.......I'll hold my Lesbo tween the knees.

Please let me know when either of those people run for president.

There's no way I'll ever vote for either of them for any political office.

Just like there's no way I would ever vote for donald trump.

a hypocrite is someone saying they never talked like trump did among their guy friends when you know they have......are you one?....

I'm willing to pay for MY sins......Trump, on the other hand, while running for president, has just met his demise for HIS sins..
yea for doing something that billions of men the world over are guilty of doing at least 1 time in their lives..

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Trump apologizes for his remarks, has Hillary ever apologized for what she said or did to those women she now says should be heard and believed? Talk about being a hypocrite, which you seem to think is a problem.

Did Hillary apologize to Paula Jones or Monica for getting a cigar pushed inside her va-jay-jay?

That was consensual and would have not lead to impeachment. But how Hillary handled the affairs of Bill and what she says today are really hypocritical.

Consensual or not it's pretty unethical for a president to stick a cigar inside a woman's va-jay-jay. Not to mention manipulate her into a sex toy as what he did with Monica. Inside the oval office of all places.

a) how is it "unethical"

b) The record is pretty clear on the fact that Monica was quite aggressive in her pursuit of Elvis....You should consider trying the "she was just a girl" tack...it's nearly as ridiculous...

Hey guys, remember when Hillary was being underlying racist towards black people by calling them "superpredators".

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Trump apologizes for his remarks, has Hillary ever apologized for what she said or did to those women she now says should be heard and believed? Talk about being a hypocrite, which you seem to think is a problem.

Did Hillary apologize to Paula Jones or Monica for getting a cigar pushed inside her va-jay-jay?

You think that Cigar wound up there against Monica's will?

Monica is a woman worthy of some disrespect...for good reason. As is Hillary.....Incompecunt.

No...we aren't......clinton is a rapist multiple times over.......Trump is not. wienar was voted out of office by democrats.....

There are only two choices in this election....Trump or hilary....hilary is a criminal, Trump is crude and vulgar, of the two....crude and vulgar is better than a woman who couldn't keep her nose out of crime for the few years she had to wait to run for President......

We have a binary choice....Trump or hilary......we have to choose Trump because you don't reward a woman who sold her office as Secretary of State by making her President....

"Excellent" and if any of you idiots who have backed Trump chose to vote for Hillary, it would actually piss me off....Keep your low morals and stupidity to yourselves and do NOT vote for Hillary....Your vote is not needed or wanted.

This is what you get when both parties nominate assholes. Look lets be honest about this Trump audio people of all political ideoloiges say things in private that someone would find offensive if it went public. Can anyone here honestly say if they had some of their private conversatons recorded you would never get caught saying something insulting or offensive to others?

You think that Cigar wound up there against Monica's will?

Monica is a woman worthy of some disrespect...for good reason. As is Hillary.....Incompecunt.

The 16th century called......wants you back....

This is what you get when both parties nominate assholes. Look lets be honest about this Trump audio people of all political ideoloiges say things in private that someone would find offensive if it went public. Can anyone here honestly say if they had some of their private conversatons recorded you would never get caught saying something insulting or offensive to others?

When you choose to run for president.....you must also pay for your "past conversations".......Hillary has her many sins as baggage......and so does Trump.........Now everyone MUST choose whose sins they are willing to forgo............Hopefully you'll stick with Trump.....My party does NOT need you.

14600861_544376659082498_1517840914622242710_n.jpg

I'm not giving Donald a pass. Never have

On election day I'm writing your name in and calling it a day knowing I tried
What, you're not voting for the pussy grabber, but instead you are going to write in a dirty ole cocksucker instead? LOL.
You pleading for her vote, dumbass?
Nope. Her mind is set on voting for you. Besides, I wouldn't want anything from that skank ho cumdumpster pig.
^^ thought libs frowned upon that kind of talk?

One wants open borders, the other doesn't.

Case closed
I would bet a months pay that if Trump thought he could get away with it he wouldn't mind all the cheap Mexican labor that comes from illegal immigration.
I mean the man has set an example with his own businesses. Both the overseas ones and his local building practices.
It requires a large leap of faith to believe he will enforce do as I say & not as I do when it comes to immigration.

I was really thrilled at the things he said early on because of the line of work I'm in but then the gradual moderation began. I even toyed with giving the man my vote. Sadly he has demonstrated that his words are no more reliable than your average politician.

Forum List

Back