My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

Yup and I have posted about that on many occasions. The difference of course is that I am also holding Trump accountable for his mouth. Aka NOT being a hypocrite

Trump apologizes for his remarks, has Hillary ever apologized for what she said or did to those women she now says should be heard and believed? Talk about being a hypocrite, which you seem to think is a problem.

Did Hillary apologize to Paula Jones or Monica for getting a cigar pushed inside her va-jay-jay?

You think that Cigar wound up there against Monica's will?

Monica is a woman worthy of some disrespect...for good reason. As is Hillary.....Incompecunt.

The 16th century called......wants you back....

You have short term memory?

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

No...we aren't......clinton is a rapist multiple times over.......Trump is not. wienar was voted out of office by democrats.....

There are only two choices in this election....Trump or hilary....hilary is a criminal, Trump is crude and vulgar, of the two....crude and vulgar is better than a woman who couldn't keep her nose out of crime for the few years she had to wait to run for President......

We have a binary choice....Trump or hilary......we have to choose Trump because you don't reward a woman who sold her office as Secretary of State by making her President....

Funny how you say the word crime over and over but never say what crime. Lol...your accusations don't work.

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.

^ This. 1,000 times, THIS.

Trump has no plans. Every response on every topic is "Its bad and I will do better" and never says how or when he says how it's all personality driven aka Be Strong, be a leader, tough, trust etc.

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Trump has no plans. Every response on every topic is "Its bad and I will do better" and never says how or when he says how it's all personality driven aka Be Strong, be a leader, tough, trust etc.
And hillarys only plan is to dredge up controversial shit on Trump.

Now I see what in your SIG pic. LOL!
usually I have SIG turned off to lessen scrolling.

Except you know her policies and they are well known. Why you have to lie about it is beyond me.

Except you know her policies and they are well known. Why you have to lie about it is beyond me.
Lying? Lol
I'm just watching the cesspool we call presidential politics as it circles the drain.
Take your blinders off

Lying? Lol
I'm just watching the cesspool we call presidential politics as it circles the drain.
Take your blinders off

Like I said, you know her policies and why you have to lie about it doesn't make sense.

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Like I said, you know her policies and why you have to lie about it doesn't make sense.

You mean her public or private policy? You realize she said she has both

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Her policies are anti business, anti legal immigration, anti peace, anti energy independence etc....

That's why she wallows in the gutter. Those policies are losers.

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

You mean her public or private policy? You realize she said she has both
They're both bad for America

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Her policies are anti business, anti legal immigration, anti peace, anti energy independence etc....

Oh so NOW you know her policies? What happened to she doesn't have any? I still don't know why you're lying but...whatever.

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off
Yes, you’re a liar, like most on the right.

You're lying about Clinton.

What’s sad is you think anyone believes your ridiculous lies.

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Oh so NOW you know her policies? What happened to she doesn't have any? I still don't know why you're lying but...whatever.
I thought I said she doesn't want to discuss them, she'd rather roll around in the mud. Either way you know damn well what I ment

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Did you ball up your fists and turn red in the face typing that?

Lying? Lol
Take your blinders off

Did you ball up your fists and turn red in the face typing that?
I gave that knucklehead a temporary vacation a few days ago.
Every single post was YOU LIE! Started sounding like fakejake, aka Mr Reactionary

Forum List

Back