My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

And hillarys only plan is to dredge up controversial shit on Trump.

Except you know her policies and they are well known. Why you have to lie about it is beyond me.
Lying? Lol
I'm just watching the cesspool we call presidential politics as it circles the drain.
Take your blinders off
Yes, you’re a liar, like most on the right.

You're lying about Clinton.

What’s sad is you think anyone believes your ridiculous lies.

Did you ball up your fists and turn red in the face typing that?
I gave that knucklehead a temporary vacation a few days ago.
Every single post was YOU LIE! Started sounding like fakejake, aka Mr Reactionary

Yeah and when confronted he scurries away

maybe trouble in the trumpy house , too

If you'd have read the article you'd see she is asking the public to forgive him as SHE HAS

Guano fails......again

14591719_10154677826596336_1367743827409033538_n.png

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

I don't understand you Grampa Murked,

one day your are a conservative the next day you hate conservatives the third day you sit on the fence the fourth day you are for the witch Clinton

can you finally tell us

what are you?

:blahblah::dunno:

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

one day your are a conservative the next day you hate conservatives the third day you sit on the fence the fourth day you are for the witch Clinton

can you finally tell us

what are you?

I have never not been a conservative
I don't hate anyone
I'm not on a fence I'm very solid in my position
I have NEVER supported Clinton

Confused indeed

can you finally tell us

what are you?

I have never not been a conservative
I don't hate anyone
I'm not on a fence I'm very solid in my position
I have NEVER supported Clinton

Confused indeed

Very...

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

Both of them need to talk issues instead of this seeing who had what on who.

^ This. 1,000 times, THIS.

Now I see what in your SIG pic. LOL!
usually I have SIG turned off to lessen scrolling.

It's a hoot, isn't it? :lol:

So you have a choice Gramps, vote for a corrupt old bitch who acknowledges she has different positions depending on the audience she is pandering to or vote for a guy who talked guy talk.

I see two hoots...

The left is up in arms about Trump's crud

I see two hoots...

:lol: :lol:

Uh oh, better duck before some leftist comes along and screams "sexist"!

The left is up in arms about Trump's crud

I see two hoots...

:lol: :lol:

Uh oh, better duck before some leftist comes along and screams "sexist"!

My grandfather doesn't give two "hoots" what some leftist says...it runs in the family

A complete pass? Really?
Not me. I'll vote for him because as of this moment he's still the best chance to beat Hillary Clinton. That's the only reason.

Howso?

Many on the right have condemned him, but a vote for Trump is a vote against Hilary!

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.
Except he claims to have actually done those things.
What did he claim to do that has you in such a hysterical hissy fit?

Bill Clinton broke the law -and should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Or at least it should have gone to court, not the House and Senate. Anthony Weiner I didn't care about. That was pics between two adults. Trump? Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.
Except he claims to have actually done those things.
What did he claim to do that has you in such a hysterical hissy fit?

And people wonder why they aren't taken seriously

Forum List

Back