My fellow righties, you're being massive hypocrites

maybe trouble in the trumpy house , too

If you'd have read the article you'd see she is asking the public to forgive him as SHE HAS

Guano fails......again

14591719_10154677826596336_1367743827409033538_n.png
just watch what happens after trumps loss $$$$$$

maybe trouble in the trumpy house , too

If you'd have read the article you'd see she is asking the public to forgive him as SHE HAS

Guano fails......again

14591719_10154677826596336_1367743827409033538_n.png

I believe the first thing that happens --- far as I know, later that month --- is the Rump "University" fraud case goes to trial.

The one with that judge from Mexico, Indiana.

We crucified Bill Clinton
We crucified Anthony Weiner

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.

So, you think there's a difference between rape and serial weiner pic sending than some locker room talk from long ago? In any event, I don't think conservatives are justifying it or denying that it isn't detrimental like libtards do when it comes to the Clintons. Are they supposed to just lay down and watch a globalist felon take the white house on some vague principle?

Just a wild guess on my part....but were Trump to pull out of the race, he would demand from the RNC a hefty dollar package....supposedly to make up for his losses of revenue during this campaign.

We are apparently giving Donald Trump a complete pass. We have relinquished any position of moral clarity or public image of taking the High Road.
Who is this we you are speaking to? I have not defended, nor will I defend, Donald Trump on any statement or position.

I am not in the habit of defending progressives.

I knew you weren't a Trump fan all along...this OP is a FRAUD same as you are. Comparing Trump to a rapist and a pervert is all we need to know about an ex-con like you.

I knew you weren't a Trump fan all along...this OP is a FRAUD same as you are. Comparing Trump to a rapist and a pervert is all we need to know about an ex-con like you.
I never claimed to be a Trump fan lol

In fact pretty much the opposite. Pay attention much?

Every man and woman has made lewd comments referring to the opposite sex. The outrage the lastest example of the PC zealot culture.

And if I was looking for a drinking buddy, that might be a useful argument. Have we completely lost sight of the concept of "higher standard for office holders"? Cause if we're not even going to TRY, not even consider it something we SHOULD try for, we might as well just pick a name at random from the phone book.

Everyone, including people who are in the government has used lewd and offensive language in private. All this faux outrage over this is sickening to watch.

Every man and woman has made lewd comments referring to the opposite sex. The outrage the lastest example of the PC zealot culture.

And if I was looking for a drinking buddy, that might be a useful argument. Have we completely lost sight of the concept of "higher standard for office holders"? Cause if we're not even going to TRY, not even consider it something we SHOULD try for, we might as well just pick a name at random from the phone book.

Everyone, including people who are in the government has used lewd and offensive language in private. All this faux outrage over this is sickening to watch.

The outrage wouldn't bother me if it went both ways. Frankly, if we had righteous outrage in this country, we would have been free of the Clintons scourge decades ago.

Did you notice how all the leftwing douche bags love your OP? That just goes to show that you are no conservative. You chime in to support leftwing causes 90% of the time in this forum.

Why don't you and Fakey quit pretending? Who do you think you're fooling?

Locker room banter. No issue there that I care about.

"Locker room banter"????? By a 60 year old just recently married????
Try something else......LOL
I've heard worse from guys older than Trump was at the time. Furthermore, how many 60 year old guys have women crawling all over them? By that age, most of them have been married to the same frumpy housewife for 30 years.

Did you notice how all the leftwing douche bags love your OP? That just goes to show that you are no conservative. You chime in to support leftwing causes 90% of the time in this forum.

Why don't you and Fakey quit pretending? Who do you think you're fooling?
90% of the time?

If that's the case you should have no trouble shuffling those fat digits of yours to provide some proof to back up your assertion.

Pro tip: not liking Trump is not a leftist position.

clinton broke the law

did trump flash his dick on snap chat

Forum List

Back