My female supervisor has suddenly become very dominant at work and I decided to

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
be submissive so I can keep my job. I always like being dominated by women so her sending me tons of emails requesting I get something done is turning me on. And I have been responding back to her in emails in a very submissive way like

"I will process it immediately" or thank you so much for pointing out my error because this will be a learning experience.

I know I cant be myself because she will be crying and I can't afford to make anymore women cry at the job because I will be fired. So I have to be a actor now when i go to work so I can stay in my new beautiful apt in a beautiful neighborhood. I guess I should be glad I have a submissive fetish because it will make her job easier and my job more secure.

That's the only way I can survive right now if I want to continue eating and living in doors lol

You should bang her ASAP.

That's too dominant
You're just afraid that she'll like it

I think she is secretly attracted to me so once I start being nicer/submissive she will love her job and run to work everyday
So your end goal is for some 'supervisor' of yours to "run to work everyday..." or something...

Just bone her. The universe is now pissed at you and I for overthinking this.

That's too dominant

I think she is secretly attracted to me so once I start being nicer/submissive she will love her job and run to work everyday
So your end goal is for some 'supervisor' of yours to "run to work everyday..." or something...

She has become dominant by telling me what she needs done over email. So to deal with that I decided to be submissive and do everything she said.....QUICKLY

I never said she was flirting

That's too dominant

She has become dominant by telling me what she needs done over email. So to deal with that I decided to be submissive and do everything she said.....QUICKLY

I never said she was flirting
The game never ends son. There is no "pause" button.

Next time she bends over, put your hand on her ass. She'll like it, THEN your job will really be secure.

Next time she bends over, put your hand on her ass. She'll like it, THEN your job will really be secure.

Then when I get fired I can come live with you

Ever consider why in the first place she has to prompt you with emails to get things done? Sounds to me like she's not pleased with your work performance but you're completely misreading her because you have huge female issues, among other things.

Ever consider why in the first place she has to prompt you with emails to get things done? Sounds to me like she's not pleased with your work performance but you're completely misreading her because you have huge female issues, among other things.

It's her style of communication dick face

It's her style of communication dick face
Oh, darn! I was so hoping for another "smell my ass crack" retort from the Lothario wannabe.

Forum List

Back