🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My franchise doing much better

I@Unkotare
I am getting singled leg too much
. Should I push his head back or go for the whizzer as a Defense
Leave your lead leg out there and let him take his shot. You have to have the reaction time to sprawl and put in a whizzer. If you're too slow you will have to scramble (that's another story). When you've got the near side overhook you cross face like a son of a bitch and put pressure on his near shoulder with all your body weight while kicking hard back with the leg he's got a hold on. If you can stretch him out, take the back and do what you want. If he's bulldogging and you can't make him break his grip on your leg, you come under the whizzer and force his head down with your other hand. 3/4 nelson. You can turn a lot of guys this way, and if they don't turn all the way you can use it work his neck, grind his head into the mat (or street as the case may be) and generally abuse him to the point that he thinks twice about taking a shot on you again.

The insane aggression of wrestling is overwhelming
If you can keep the mind calm while the body moves fast you have an advantage. Gotta be able to think, gotta be able to move. At the most frantic moments everything slows down and you can flow 2-3-4 moves ahead.

I had big dreams as a kid !!
Being a doctor , tennis pro and FBI agent
I'm fucking mental and shit in a court of law, permanently disqualified from all of the above. Legally, an idiot per 1 U.S. Code sect. 1, having been adjudicated as a mental defective as per ATF regulations in pursuance of the Code of Federal Regulations

I had big dreams as a kid !!
Being a doctor , tennis pro and FBI agent
I'm fucking mental and shit in a court of law, permanently disqualified from all of the above. Legally, an idiot per 1 U.S. Code sect. 1, having been adjudicated as a mental defective as per ATF regulations in pursuance of the Code of Federal Regulations
Oh! So you're a democrat! It all makes sense now.

Forum List

Back