My God! Look at the Trump scandals from just the past week!

Just heard that Manafort's indictment is going to be superseded with another one with lots more charges.

Sad

and pitiful.

The guy is 68 and he was already looking at 15 years. Wonder how many it's up to now?

Been talking to the voices in your head again I see.
Because you hear voices, you just assume everyone does.

He may hear voices but they make sense.

You, on the other hand hear voices telling you that there are people who care about what you have to say.

Which is total bullshit.

It's so funny to come lurk the board and see all your sorry assed threads.

You lost.....bigtime.

Trump ain't going nowhere.

Suck on it.

I can't believe the dysfunction in the Nation's White House:

Wife beaters leaving office which led to

Many people exposed in the White House handling classified material, but without clearances.
One week from today, interim clearances to be yanked. How many jobs will that affect?

A dozen indictments in the Russian scandal which means it can no longer be called a hoax.

Former Trump people, like Manafort and others turning on each other trying to get the best deal.

Twitter Explodes Over White House Official Referring to Shooting as ‘Reprieve’ from Scandals -------‘Ghoul’

which leads directly to:

Donald Trump will hold a "listening session" with Florida school shooting survivors

That's just a fiasco waiting to happen. If those kids make Trump angry, he won't do anything at the meeting because he's spineless, but later, what if he attacks those young survivors? This is an infant scandal. A turd blossom that has yet to bloom. We can see it coming.
Given its Idiot-in-Chief, that this failed WH is dysfunctional comes as no surprise.

The Trump scandal train works like chum for liberals. It keeps them focused on the spectacle, fixated on the hope that they can reverse the results of the last election via some kind of technicality.

Democrats had better wake up, and starting doing the hard work of winning back the public trust. If they don't, if they continue to sit on their asses, pointing and laughing at the "ignorant rubes" supporting Trump, they're going to lose again. And if that means Trump wins, then we all lose.

Many people exposed in the White House handling classified material, but without clearances.
One week from today, interim clearances to be yanked. How many jobs will that affect?

A dozen indictments in the Russian scandal which means it can no longer be called a hoax.

Former Trump people, like Manafort and others turning on each other trying to get the best deal.

Twitter Explodes Over White House Official Referring to Shooting as ‘Reprieve’ from Scandals -------‘Ghoul’

which leads directly to:

Donald Trump will hold a "listening session" with Florida school shooting survivors

That's just a fiasco waiting to happen. If those kids make Trump angry, he won't do anything at the meeting because he's spineless, but later, what if he attacks those young survivors? This is an infant scandal. A turd blossom that has yet to bloom. We can see it coming.
I started this thread on Feb 9th.

Now it's March second and the last week was even worse.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

All this means is that the democrats lied in excess this week with more to follow next week.

Wow, look at these right wingers.

Bring up wife beating, blackmail, Russians, money laundering, dead children and the USMB right wing's response is "Where's the beef" and "ho hum".

They have lost their minds.

That's some funny shit!

Trump 2020!!!

which leads directly to:

It is truly BIZARRE. I've been on the planet for 6 decades + and I've never seen anything like this. And its NOT because MSM is driving the same stories over and over, it's because there are so many rapid fire stories breaking. May all go back to the ORANGE ONE and his band of merry surrogates but they are disparate story lines with different actors being 'interviewed' or being charged or ''flipping", or leaking, or or.... And then there's 'himself's making spasmodic utterances eliciting, I'm sure, sphincter responses! It is amazing. It's a spectacle.

Get out the popcorn folks. .

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back