🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My God! Never thought I would see the day. A negro woman just won the gold...

As a former lifeguard, yes we were told black can't swin like whites, and yes in practice blacks indeed sink like rocks in the water. But if a black actually overcame those biological issues, that is great!

In SWIMMING! She was won the 100m freestyle.

Anyone ever thought they would see that?!

I am in stunned shock!

Her name is Simone Manuel.

Did you ever think that was even possible?

USA! USA!
Jesse Owens surprised the Nazis in 1936, too.

Yeah but he wasnt swimming.
It is unusual that blacks win a swimming event.

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

:dunno:
I think there is. I know lots of Black people that swim but none of them really get into it.
It reminds me of old jokes comparing watermelons to dead nggrs. It's been known for a long time you people don't float that well.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
Now you and Hitler have something in common...Well,,,more than one thing actually...

As a former lifeguard, yes we were told black can't swin like whites, and yes in practice blacks indeed sink like rocks in the water. But if a black actually overcame those biological issues, that is great!
Amazing, cause I lived in a large city and swam with black kids at the public pool and none of that ever occurred.....

Liberals are wondering why I am shocked. There has never been a black woman to ever win a gold in swimming. Ever.

They are wondering why I am shocked.

Quick, can they tell me how many blacks are even competing in swimming?

And they wonder why I am shcoked.

They are by far the dumbest people on earth. Not close.
I'm not wondering why youre shocked. Ignorant people are always shocked when reality kicks them in the ass.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

I think there is. I know lots of Black people that swim but none of them really get into it.
It reminds me of old jokes comparing watermelons to dead nggrs. It's been known for a long time you people don't float that well.
Whats a dead nggrs? Only someone retarded would think Black people cant swim.

I didn't say they can't swim. They just don't float that well. Shit usually does sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl.

I didn't say they can't swim. They just don't float that well. Shit usually does sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl.
I dont study fecal matter so I will have to take your expert word on the physics of shit and floating. I dont know any Black person that can swim that has a problem floating. You must brain damaged.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
And I never thought I'd see the day, white people would show the planet just how stupid and clueless you really are....we always thought you fuck nuts had your shit together, like who knew???

Funny....but its strange, that in the south, nothing is more appealing more sought after, more desired...than a jobless nigga when it comes to your white mop heads.....guess fishing in a toilet bowl for a jobless nigga is better than a Harvard white grad pushing a Benz, like who knew?

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
And I never thought I'd see the day, white people would show the planet just how stupid and clueless you really are....we always thought you fuck nuts had your shit together, like who knew???
Speak for yourself. I learned early that white people were really really fucked up in the head. Its no surprise to me that some white people cant rid themselves of the brain washing they and their ancestors were subjected to.

I dont study fecal matter so I will have to take your expert word on the physics of shit and floating. I dont know any Black person that can swim that has a problem floating. You must brain damaged.
White people are learning, anything they can do....BLACKS ALWAYS DO IT BETTER!!!!

Funny....but its strange, that in the south, nothing is more appealing more sought after, more desired...than a jobless nigga when it comes to your white mop heads.....guess fishing in a toilet bowl for a jobless nigga is better than a Harvard white grad pushing a Benz, like who knew?
SMD is not white. He is an uncle tonto or a white mans boot licker.

White people are learning, anything they can do....BLACKS ALWAYS DO IT BETTER!!!!
Good. Run your black cities as well as whites run theirs and get back to me on that.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Speak for yourself. I learned early that white people were really really fucked up in the head. Its no surprise to me that some white people cant rid themselves of the brain washing they and their ancestors were subjected to.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
Dude I was being tongue n cheek....I'm almost 60 and some of the dumbest creatures I've ever encountered has always been mop heads cloaked in roach droppings, ie white fucks. Reagan was a real eye opener and its been down hill ever since!!

SMD is not white. He is an uncle tonto or a white mans boot licker.
White woman's boot licker, Buckwheat.

Good. Run your black cities as well as whites run theirs and get back to me on that.
Is that all you got? Dude we do everything better than you fuck heads, always have always will....about the only thing you fuck nuts corner the market in, is being really really dumb.

When that happens white people attack the cities and blow them up or start "race riots". When you can control your savage masters then get back to me.

Forum List

Back