🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My God! Never thought I would see the day. A negro woman just won the gold...

In SWIMMING! She was won the 100m freestyle.

Anyone ever thought they would see that?!

I am in stunned shock!

Her name is Simone Manuel.

Did you ever think that was even possible?

USA! USA!
Black people can do anything. Whats so shocking about one wining a gold in swimming?

Apparently 1/3 of you can't feed yourselves and 75% of you males can't stop producing bastard children.

What the hell took your people so long to win one in swimming?

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
Black people can anything. Whats so shocking about one wining a gold in swimming?
Except a grammar, and spelling contest.
LOL So, I would like to see you go head to head with Neil DeGrasse Tyson on any intellectual subject. LOL

That was remarkable. I have always admired the athleticism of Black athletes, but anytime I ever saw a Black guy swimming it looked like he was in a fight with the water. Congrats to Simone!
You must have seen some Black guy that didnt know how to swim then.

America's Fastest Swimmer is a Black Man | EURweb

cullen-jones-fastest.jpg
So...how's he doing in Rio about now?

Also note: his best time is more than a full second off the record, held by Frenchman Florent Manaudou.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!
Jesse Owens surprised the Nazis in 1936, too.

Yeah but he wasnt swimming.
It is unusual that blacks win a swimming event.

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

:dunno:

More accurately: many blacks simply DON'T swim.

Of course there is.
It's kinda like blacks being afraid of dogs,motorcycles,water and a myriad of other things.
They have finally come out and realized that they can excel in these events.

MOTORCYCLES? :wtf:

Where do you people come UP with this shit.... :cuckoo:

Couple of weeks ago I was driving through Birmingham when the highway was entered by a motorcycle club, I forget the name now, all getting on the highway, must have been at least 50 if not 100. They were all black. Wish I had known this, I could have let them know.

A couple of weeks ago?
Black people have never been big on motorcycles until recently and I applaud their entrance into the sport.
Look at how many have entered into motocross and street bike racing recently.
I find it cool that they've shed the fear and are now doing very well in those sports.

I find it flummoxing that you think they "shed the fear" instead of figuring out you were walking around with a bullshit stereotype in the first place.

None so blind.

Fuck off pogo...I competed in both of those sports and blacks were never in the equation until recently.
Go look at the history of both and you'll find that I'm correct.
It's fucken idiots like you who dont give black people credit for breaking those barriers.

Yyyyyeah ummm...... a motorcycle is not a "sport", Gummo. It's a motor vehicle.

If you do not think that MC racing-especially off-road racing, like motocross, trials, and hare-scramble-is a sport, you're clueless.

MOTORCYCLES? :wtf:

Where do you people come UP with this shit.... :cuckoo:

Couple of weeks ago I was driving through Birmingham when the highway was entered by a motorcycle club, I forget the name now, all getting on the highway, must have been at least 50 if not 100. They were all black. Wish I had known this, I could have let them know.

A couple of weeks ago?
Black people have never been big on motorcycles until recently and I applaud their entrance into the sport.
Look at how many have entered into motocross and street bike racing recently.
I find it cool that they've shed the fear and are now doing very well in those sports.

I find it flummoxing that you think they "shed the fear" instead of figuring out you were walking around with a bullshit stereotype in the first place.

None so blind.

Fuck off pogo...I competed in both of those sports and blacks were never in the equation until recently.
Go look at the history of both and you'll find that I'm correct.
It's fucken idiots like you who dont give black people credit for breaking those barriers.

Yyyyyeah ummm...... a motorcycle is not a "sport", Gummo. It's a motor vehicle.

If you do not think that MC racing-especially off-road racing, like motocross, trials, and hare-scramble-is a sport, you're clueless.

Actually if you think the word "motorcycles" --- all by itself --- which is what the poster actually posted --- refers to a "sport", you're illiterate.

Roll tape.
It's kinda like blacks being afraid of dogs,motorcycles,water and a myriad of other things.

Is "dogs" a "sport" then?
Is water?

Last edited:

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

More accurately: many blacks simply DON'T swim.

According to --- who?
How many is "many"?

As I said ---- where the fuck do you people come UP with this shit?

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I don't get it. Why is this surprising?

What the hell took you so long?

"So long"? To do what?

No wonder you guys can't keep up with the rest of society. The conversation was about some black swimmer finally winning a gold medal in the Olympics.

What took so long for a black swimmer to win a swimming medal. What excuse about being discriminated against are you going to use.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

"So long"? To do what?

No wonder you guys can't keep up with the rest of society. The conversation was about some black swimmer finally winning a gold medal in the Olympics.

What took so long for a black swimmer to win a swimming medal. What excuse about being discriminated against are you going to use.
I heard a black man on ESPN say the reason there has never been a black person that won a gold medal in swimming before is due to the Jim Crow laws in the south. That is right. That is what he said.

I am not sure how the Jim Crow laws, which ended many decades ago, had anything to do with why NO black person from ANY country ever won a gold medal in swimming.

Unless one did that i am unaware of. They are so ridiculous. The funny thing is how the stupid left always brings up Jim Crow. As if every major city does not divide into sections based on race etc. Chinatown, little Italy, Polish sections, black Harlem etc etc. Every city.

They are so fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

"So long"? To do what?

I heard a black man on ESPN say the reason there has never been a black person that won a gold medal in swimming before is due to the Jim Crow laws in the south. That is right. That is what he said.

I am not sure how the Jim Crow laws, which ended many decades ago, had anything to do with why NO black person from ANY country ever won a gold medal in swimming.

Unless one did that unaware of. They are so ridiculous. The funny thing is how the stupid left always brings up Jim Crow. As if every major city does not divide into sections based on race etc. Chinatown, little Italy, Polish sections, black Harlem etc etc. Every city.

It's the excuse mentality.

"So long"? To do what?

Unless one did that unaware of. They are so ridiculous. The funny thing is how the stupid left always brings up Jim Crow. As if every major city does not divide into sections based on race etc. Chinatown, little Italy, Polish sections, black Harlem etc etc. Every city.

The brainwashed mentality.

"So long"? To do what?

The brainwashed mentality.

To constantly find an excuse for why one's lack of ability or skill is someone else's fault. They do it with education regularly. For someone reason a black student sitting in the same classes, getting the same lessons, using the same books, sitting in the same desks, and using the same cafeteria as other races isn't getting the same opportunities as those other races.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Sounds like you were really surprised! Like a bunch of people were in Das Olympiastadion Berlin when Jesse Owens won 4 gold medals in 1936 to put "refuted" on what's-his-name's claims of Aryan superiority.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Nah. What ever gave you that idea?

Maybe we need a poll to answer that question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back