🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My God! Never thought I would see the day. A negro woman just won the gold...

It reminds me of old jokes comparing watermelons to dead nggrs. It's been known for a long time you people don't float that well.
Whats a dead nggrs? Only someone retarded would think Black people cant swim.
Indians can't, there are no swimming pools on Indian reservations...

Sorry but I cant allow white boy ignorance to go unchecked.

History of swimming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1844 a swimming competition was held in London with the participation of two Native Americans. The British competitor used the traditional breaststroke, while the Native Americans swam a variant of the front crawl, which had been used by people in the Americas for generations, but was not known to the British. The winning medal went to 'Flying Gull' who swam the 130-foot length in 30 seconds – the Native American swimming method proved to be a much faster style than the British breaststroke."
Silly boy, you will just about believe anything... Lol
BTW - zero European ancestry...
Come on silly white boy. No one believes that. Dont waste your time trying to convince me otherwise. It wont work.
Na, I can claim zero European ancestry. Nice try... BOY
Lol

Last edited:
Good. Run your black cities as well as whites run theirs and get back to me on that.
Is that all you got? Dude we do everything better than you fuck heads, always have always will....about the only thing you fuck nuts corner the market in, is being really really dumb.
I keep telling these clowns that Black people had the problem of civilization figured out for thousands of years before the first white person thought to get out of the caves.
Ace, they know it....and they also know their days of majority rule is ending.....(sigh), I just wish I had a farewell offering for em, like a brain party or somethin
Good. Run your black cities as well as whites run theirs and get back to me on that.
Is that all you got? Dude we do everything better than you fuck heads, always have always will....about the only thing you fuck nuts corner the market in, is being really really dumb.
You fuck heads? Our reservations are even shittier than black cities. I was comparing them to WHITE people cities because your comment was about white people. Learn to read.
You should be ashamed that you let white people teach you to hate your own people. i pity you uncle tonto.
I love my people. But let's face it, I'm better off not living on our shitty reservations.

Fuck that.

Seriously.
Thats what all uncle toms and tontos say SMD. They look out for self and help their white masters destroy their own people. Stop lying you dont love your people. Face it. You love the white mans leash around your neck.
My white wife's actually. And yes, it does make for some exciting foreplay.

It reminds me of old jokes comparing watermelons to dead nggrs. It's been known for a long time you people don't float that well.
Whats a dead nggrs? Only someone retarded would think Black people cant swim.
I didn't say they can't swim. They just don't float that well. Shit usually does sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl.
I dont study fecal matter so I will have to take your expert word on the physics of shit and floating. I dont know any Black person that can swim that has a problem floating. You must brain damaged.
White people are learning, anything they can do....BLACKS ALWAYS DO IT BETTER!!!!
10 or more sorry as black liberal politicians run fucked up CITIES, and you want to harp on that shit til eternity????? Note to dumb fuck head....you can't expect a city to thrive when you have no real jobs, no state revenue supporting a system depleted by congress of resources, with violence and low expectations king...

She just won another gold!!

Plus two silvers!!

Wow, wow.

Shock is not the right word.

USA! USA!
Hate to burst your bubble on shock....but never in a zillion years did I suspect just how dumb and clueless white people are. I knew your women were dumb, cause I work with these sorry useless bitches, but a billionaire about as clueless as a peanut? Who'd a thunk it?

Forum List

Back