🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My God! Never thought I would see the day. A negro woman just won the gold...

In SWIMMING! She was won the 100m freestyle.

Anyone ever thought they would see that?!

I am in stunned shock!

Her name is Simone Manuel.

Did you ever think that was even possible?

USA! USA!
Jesse Owens surprised the Nazis in 1936, too.

Yeah but he wasnt swimming.
It is unusual that blacks win a swimming event.
Thats probably because more whites have swimming pools growing up at home dummy.

You may have something there..I've had a pool in my backyard since I was a kid.
That kmart plastic kiddie pool is not really the same thing as a swimming pool.

imagerequest.aspx

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

:dunno:

Of course there is.
It's kinda like blacks being afraid of dogs,motorcycles,water and a myriad of other things.
They have finally come out and realized that they can excel in these events.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I'll admit I don't follow competitive swimming but ---- is there some kind of stereotype around that says black people can't swim?

I think there is. I know lots of Black people that swim but none of them really get into it.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Thats probably because more whites have swimming pools growing up at home dummy.

imagerequest.aspx

If your shit wasnt so weak it'd be funny....

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Of course there is.
It's kinda like blacks being afraid of dogs,motorcycles,water and a myriad of other things.
Someone told you Blacks were afraid of water, dogs, and motor cycles? You shouldnt listen to such ignorant people.

imagerequest.aspx

You should never tell me that you have tested the strength of my shit. Are you some kind of pervert that gets off rolling in fecal matter?

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Blacks can learn to swim too, dude. In the USA about 3/4ths of them have some white blood, maybe thats why not all of them can jump?

Do you think these morons even know that a black has never won a gold in an individual in swimming? I think maybe a black won one in a relay.

This is a great moment in USA history!

USA! WOO HOO

imagerequest.aspx

You should never tell me that you have tested the strength of my shit. Are you some kind of pervert that gets off rolling in fecal matter?

So you have experience getting your stool pushed up....

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Of course there is.

MOTORCYCLES? :wtf:

Where do you people come UP with this shit.... :cuckoo:

Couple of weeks ago I was driving through Birmingham when the highway was entered by a motorcycle club, I forget the name now, all getting on the highway, must have been at least 50 if not 100. They were all black. Wish I had known this, I could have let them know.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Blacks can learn to swim too, dude. In the USA about 3/4ths of them have some white blood, maybe thats why not all of them can jump?
Yeah.

"White people can't jump."

Me celebrating a black winning a gold is me being a racist according to these morons. Lol.

Meanwhile, there was a movie that had that title. Oh that is right. That is not racist.

Lol...

The left are so easy for me. They truly are dumber than anyone. Especially the American ones.

Say, you think we will ever see A BLACK win a medal in swimming again? Are their bones more dense than, you know, others?

I think that is a fact.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

Of course there is.

Couple of weeks ago I was driving through Birmingham when the highway was entered by a motorcycle club, I forget the name now, all getting on the highway, must have been at least 50 if not 100. They were all black. Wish I had known this, I could have let them know.

A couple of weeks ago?
Black people have never been big on motorcycles until recently and I applaud their entrance into the sport.
Look at how many have entered into motocross and street bike racing recently.
I find it cool that they've shed the fear and are now doing very well in those sports.

We had a thread about a Muslim American woman competing in fencing while wearing a hijab so why not one about a black American woman winning a gold medal in swimming. Congrats to her on a great swim.

Of course there is.

A couple of weeks ago?
Black people have never been big on motorcycles until recently and I applaud their entrance into the sport.
I find it cool that they've shed the fear and are now doing very well in those sports.

I find it flummoxing that you think they "shed the fear" instead of figuring out you were walking around with a bullshit stereotype in the first place.

None so blind.

Liberals are wondering why I am shocked. There has never been a black woman to ever win a gold in swimming. Ever.

They are wondering why I am shocked.

Quick, can they tell me how many blacks are even competing in swimming?

And they wonder why I am shcoked.

They are by far the dumbest people on earth. Not close.

I am in stunned shock!

USA! USA!

I don't get it. Why is this surprising?
You are the dumbest of all liberals that post here. Do you have any idea how dumb that is?

Of course there is.

A couple of weeks ago?

I find it flummoxing that you think they "shed the fear" instead of figuring out you were walking around with a bullshit stereotype in the first place.

None so blind.

Fuck off pogo...I competed in both of those sports and blacks were never in the equation until recently.
Go look at the history of both and you'll find that I'm correct.
It's fucken idiots like you who dont give black people credit for breaking those barriers.

Of course there is.

A couple of weeks ago?

None so blind.

Fuck off pogo...I competed in both of those sports and blacks were never in the equation until recently.
Go look at the history of both and you'll find that I'm correct.
It's fucken idiots like you who dont give black people credit for breaking those barriers.
They are the worst kinds of racists. They are racists who think they are not racists. Since they have no clue that patronizing them is racist.

This Pogo is a very specific type of stupid.

Forum List

Back