My House is a Thug Free Zone

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
This really is me, The2ndAmendment!

Everyone uploads pics of yourself in your home carrying heat!

1907634_10154083223790527_4853713653572081398_n.jpg

You kinda strange dude.
But, how many people have you shot? Killed? Share the gory details man.You gotta practice what you preach. Right dude?

But if you were convicted of murder or manslaughter, lets not go there. Same for if the cops are still investigating an unsolved. Be careful what you say .Eric Holder and the NSA are everywhere. For real.

I don't know but there might be at least one somewhat thuggish individual there.

I'd help your cause but I don't spend a whole lot of time sitting around in camoflage fatigues with a loaded gun waiting for thugs (or government agents) to come by.

I'd help your cause but I don't spend a whole lot of time sitting around in camoflage fatigues with a loaded gun waiting for thugs (or government agents) to come by.

I do know that criminals spend a lot of time sitting around in their cars casing the neighborhood.

and lol @government agents.

If shit actually gets that out of control I doubt I'd be waiting in my house for them. I also seriously doubt the police or armed forces (en masse) would ever turn so severely on the American people. Remember that the police and armed forces have families and relatives themselves that are also regular citizens.

Last edited:
Now watch 2nd Amendment cry like a girl to the USMB TOS patrol about messin' with his thread.

Hey 2nd, lose some weight. I bet your BMI is over 30.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back