My House is a Thug Free Zone

You kinda strange dude.
But, how many people have you shot? Killed? Share the gory details man.You gotta practice what you preach. Right dude?

But if you were convicted of murder or manslaughter, lets not go there. Same for if the cops are still investigating an unsolved. Be careful what you say .Eric Holder and the NSA are everywhere. For real.

Most of these guys who play dress up in camo and take pictures of themselves with their guns, THEN post them online are....well, trying to compensate, if you know what I mean. ;)

Now watch 2nd Amendment cry like a girl to the USMB TOS patrol about messin' with his thread.

He 2nd, lose some weight. I bet your BMI is over 30.

My BMI is 28, but thanks. I can run a mile in 6:30 (my record has 4:46 during Varsity track years) and I can run the 5k (practically 3.0 miles) under 25 minutes.

Now why you be hatin' brah?

Now watch 2nd Amendment cry like a girl to the USMB TOS patrol about messin' with his thread.

He 2nd, lose some weight. I bet your BMI is over 30.

My BMI is 28, but thanks. I can run a mile in 6:30 (my record has 4:46 during Varsity track years) and I can run the 5k (practically 3.0 miles) under 25 minutes.

Now why you be hatin' brah?

See my previous post, bro.

This really is me, The2ndAmendment!

LOL!!! You claim a "thug free zone" and then post a picture of a thug. Just because you believe in your 2nd amendment rights, doesn't necessarily mean you aren't a thug. Perhaps, if you studied logic as much as firearms, you wouldn't waste our time with such foolish posts.

:cuckoo:

By the way, 2nd. Have you ever had someone try to break into your house? And if so, were you in the house at the time? And do you know that if you splatter someone all over the walls of your house the police don't clean it up for you?

And if you use a high-powered weapon and miss, and the shot goes out the window or through an open door, let's hope you don't have neighbors across the street who will sue you into bankruptcy after you shoot up THEIR house or hit their dog.....or worse.

How far will one of those rounds go? A couple of football fields, right?

Last edited:
This really is me, The2ndAmendment!

Everyone uploads pics of yourself in your home carrying heat!

1907634_10154083223790527_4853713653572081398_n.jpg

You mean you moved out?

Nope.

Just a well deserved dose of mocking the ridiculous.

What's ridiculous? Having a gun in your home?

No, that's fine.

Fetishizing gun ownership to the point that you feel the need to take macho pictures with your gun, and posting them on a political message board - that's a little ridiculous.

Fetishizing gun disarmament and posting photos of Sandy Hook and demanding GUN FREE ZONES on a political message board is EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS by that standard.

I'd help your cause but I don't spend a whole lot of time sitting around in camoflage fatigues with a loaded gun waiting for thugs (or government agents) to come by.

I do know that criminals spend a lot of time sitting around in their cars casing the neighborhood.

and lol @government agents.

If shit actually gets that out of control I doubt I'd be waiting in my house for them. I also seriously doubt the police or armed forces (en masse) would ever turn so severely on the American people. Remember that the police and armed forces have families and relatives themselves that are also regular citizens.

You are in la la land, and will do nothing.

What's ridiculous? Having a gun in your home?

No, that's fine.

Fetishizing gun ownership to the point that you feel the need to take macho pictures with your gun, and posting them on a political message board - that's a little ridiculous.

Fetishizing gun disarmament and posting photos of Sandy Hook and demanding GUN FREE ZONES on a political message board is EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS by that standard.

No, I don't think so.

Arguing about politics is, after all, the point of political message boards.

No, I don't think so.

Arguing about politics is, after all, the point of political message boards.

Good screen shot. This thread accomplished its intended purpose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back