My impression of Islam

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
A misogonistic pedophilic sex cult. Marry up to 4 minors, then trade your daughters with other pedophiles like trading cards.

Or am I missing something?

A misogonistic pedophilic sex cult. Marry up to 4 minors, then trade your daughters with other pedophiles like trading cards.

Or am I missing something?

Allah is a war god and Mo is his warlord.

Women are just war time booty.

What I love is how all Muslims write "Peace be upon Mo", while waging never ending war across the globe. They would not know peace if it slapped them up side the head.

Mo did 3 things in his life, killed, stole, destroyed. Ironically, that is the Biblical description of Satan.

Forced sex camps prepare girls for child marriage in Zambia and Mozambique - Religion News Service

"CASABLANCA (Reuters) Girls as young as eight in Mozambique and Zambia are forced to go to camps where they are shown how to please a man in bed in order to prepare them for married life, activists said at an international conference on ending child marriage.

These sexual initiations begin once menstruation starts and sometimes involve sticks being inserted inside the girls, Persilia Muianga of international aid agency World Vision said.

She added that some mothers force young daughters to sleep with a man in the belief this can bring on menstruation.

Anglican priest Jackson Jones Katete said initiations in Zambia happen among girls between the ages of eight and 13, and may involve girls being cut by women for not performing sexual movements correctly."

Forced sex camps prepare girls for child marriage in Zambia and Mozambique - Religion News Service

"CASABLANCA (Reuters) Girls as young as eight in Mozambique and Zambia are forced to go to camps where they are shown how to please a man in bed in order to prepare them for married life, activists said at an international conference on ending child marriage.

These sexual initiations begin once menstruation starts and sometimes involve sticks being inserted inside the girls, Persilia Muianga of international aid agency World Vision said.

She added that some mothers force young daughters to sleep with a man in the belief this can bring on menstruation.

Anglican priest Jackson Jones Katete said initiations in Zambia happen among girls between the ages of eight and 13, and may involve girls being cut by women for not performing sexual movements correctly."

So what, they are burning prisoners alive in cages in Syria coupled with a Christian genocide, courtesy of ISIS.

Meanwhile, Obama was concerned about Gaddafi?

Good thing he stopped Gaddafi. Just the threat of what he might do was more than Obama could tolerate.

Forum List

Back