My Interview With Wry Catcher

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
Wry Catcher

Sorry I put the thread up so long after intended, I was so tired when I got home that I went to bed ASAP.

Anyhow, if you're still up for it, I think I'll start with a few repeat questions and then continue from there. I'll try to be as clear with my questions as possible, and the more you elaborate on your answer, the better. As stated before, if at any point, you don't want to answer one of my questions, simply say "Pass".

Hypethetically, if you ran in the most recent election, which party would you run as part of? Why?

If you had to choose a member of the forum as your running mate, who would you choose? Why? If you weren't limited to a member of the forum, then who would you choose? Why?

Assuming you won the election, what would you do in your first 100 days, and what would your ultimate goal for your first term be? Why?

What would your response to ISIS be? Why?

Do you believe there's a climate change crisis? Why/Why not? If so, what would your solution be?

Can't
Wry Catcher

Sorry I put the thread up so long after intended, I was so tired when I got home that I went to bed ASAP.

Anyhow, if you're still up for it, I think I'll start with a few repeat questions and then continue from there. I'll try to be as clear with my questions as possible, and the more you elaborate on your answer, the better. As stated before, if at any point, you don't want to answer one of my questions, simply say "Pass".

Hypethetically, if you ran in the most recent election, which party would you run as part of? Why?

If you had to choose a member of the forum as your running mate, who would you choose? Why? If you weren't limited to a member of the forum, then who would you choose? Why?

Assuming you won the election, what would you do in your first 100 days, and what would your ultimate goal for your first term be? Why?

Do you believe there's a climate change crisis? Why/Why not? If so, what would your solution be?

Can't today, it's father's day and we will have my kids and grandchild over for a BBQ this afternoon.

Herein are my down and dirty comments:

Democratic Party;

As VP, I'd choose Joaguin Castro;

The first thing I would do is meet with the leaders of both chambers of The Congress at the same time, and listen to them. Likewise I'd listen to the living former Sect's of State discuss and debate foreign policy, and the most recent (NOT Rumsfeld) Defense Sect's on Defense policy, threats and military procurements.

As for ISIS, I would first get the ideas of all of the above, and seek out LT's, Capt's and Majors with ground combat experience in the ME, and listen to them.

Our climate has changed and the Ocean's are warming. The only issue is why? To ignore human activity cannot impact the climate is absurd, acid rain and smog are pretty clear evidence pollution impacts our climate.

All of that in the first week, not the first hundred days.

Can't
Wry Catcher

Can't today, it's father's day and we will have my kids and grandchild over for a BBQ this afternoon.

Herein are my down and dirty comments:

Democratic Party;

As VP, I'd choose Joaguin Castro;

The first thing I would do is meet with the leaders of both chambers of The Congress at the same time, and listen to them. Likewise I'd listen to the living former Sect's of State discuss and debate foreign policy, and the most recent (NOT Rumsfeld) Defense Sect's on Defense policy, threats and military procurements.

As for ISIS, I would first get the ideas of all of the above, and seek out LT's, Capt's and Majors with ground combat experience in the ME, and listen to them.

Our climate has changed and the Ocean's are warming. The only issue is why? To ignore human activity cannot impact the climate is absurd, acid rain and smog are pretty clear evidence pollution impacts our climate.

All of that in the first week, not the first hundred days.
There's no rush, you can just reply whenever you get the chance. These aren't live interviews. Would you like me to ask more questions or would you like to elaborate upon your answers first?

I've tried to interview libtardz before. . .

You will have more success herding cats.

Good luck getting any straight answers

Forum List

Back