My ISP technicians arrived unannounced and had to "rewire" my internet with a new entry box outside.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Since then my IP is showing as being from Ottawa, different browsers and devices. Are the Creepy Ones continuing to more aggressively target me? Ask yourself what they have to hide after 30+ years of their lies? First it was a number associated with a govt. Office, now its a static IP hundreds of miles away...

Last edited:
It sounds like Big Brother MAY be watching you. Very strange.
You would be flabberghast by all that has occurred since I was a kid. It's no surprise as to why Canadas place in the world has declined so shaeply.and consistently (lead by Ontario). They spit on every grave of every man who died in Europe.

Last edited:
Since then my IP is showing as being from Ottawa, different browsers.and devices. Are the Creepy Ones continuing to more aggressively target me? Ask yourself what they have to hide after 30+ years of their lies? First it was a number associated with a govt. Office, now its a static IP hundreds of miles away...

Did they fly off in a black helicopter?

Canadian problems.
This is where Anericans continually misunderstand the global situation and how their relationship with other nations discredits them. You are now closely associated with Canada and Canada is full of, as one S Korean officer told me years ago "groomers".

Last edited:

My ISP technicians arrived unannounced and had to "rewire" my internet with a new entry box outside.​

Sounds like Trudeau has identified you as an enemy of the state and they will soon be arriving in black cars and SWAT teams to take you away for "realignment and sensitivity training."

Sounds like Trudeau has identified you as an enemy of the state and they will soon be arriving in black cars and SWAT teams to take you away for "realignment and sensitivity training."
This isn't a political issue it's a power hungry/unaccountable Security Industrial Complex issue, starting with TPS...

This is where Anericans continually misunderstand the global situation and how their relationship with other nations discredits them. You are now closely associated with Canada and Canada is full of, as one S Korean officer told me years ago "groomers".
I think that your S Korean officer was projecting.

It sounds like Big Brother MAY be watching you. Very strange.

Not in the least bit strange. The OP is paranoid and delusional, has an over exaggerated opinion of his place in the world.

It sounds like Rogers is his Internet service provider. They’re changing all of their customers over from their old technology to new Rogers ignite technology.

I had to have all of my Rogers wiring inside and out replaced last November. My locator says I’m in Binbrook, which is about 30 miles from where I live.

Rogers had a nationwide 2-day long internet outage last year, taking out all of the 911 systems in the country, and internet banking across Canada, down with it. They have undertaken a massive multibillion dollar infrastructure upgrades, and promised Canadians it will never ever happened again.

Not in the least bit strange. The OP is paranoid and delusional, has an over exaggerated opinion of his place in the world.

It sounds like Rogers is his Internet service provider. They’re changing all of their customers over from their old technology to new Rogers ignite technology.

I had to have all of my Rogers wiring inside and out replaced last November. My locator says I’m in Binbrook, which is about 30 miles from where I live.

Rogers had a nationwide 2-day long internet outage last year, taking out all of the 911 systems in the country, and internet banking across Canada, down with it. They have undertaken a massive multibillion dollar infrastructure upgrades, and promised Canadians it will never ever happened again.
You know nothing and don't even have the details right. Go gaslight someone else you Good Little German you. Your ilk have embarassed and destroyed this country enough. Sadly, some of the uninformed Americans are too naive to understand how much helping Canada is destroying their reputation and character as well.

You know nothing and don't even have the details right. Go gaslight someone else you Good Little German you. Your ilk have embarassed and destroyed this country enough. Sadly, some of the uninformed Americans are too naive to understand how much helping Canada is destroying their reputation and character as well.

So you are a Rogers subscriber!!! I knew it!!! Caught you lying your ass off again.

Your unhinged rant is all the proof I need.

Forum List

Back