My MAIN and ONLY reason why I'll vote for Hillary Clinton

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I very much dislike Clinton...I don't like her ethics, her attitude that she is "entitled" to the presidency, and her cronyism.

Nonetheless, the alternatives are outrageous, so that I will vote for her this November with a clothespin firmly placed on my nose (very few times in my long voting life have I voted FOR someone...usually I've voted AGAINST someone else.)

So, my MAIN reason why I'll vote for Hillary boils down to just one factor:
The selection of THREE Supreme Court Justices.......

Soooo. You're a fool then. Ok, that explains a lot.

Hillary versus the other true idiots of the GOP? Welcome Madam President, hate her or something less.

We were all sitting on pins and needles waiting for your announcement.

Couldn't care less where you place your ample posterior....In this [mostly right wing] forum, there may be a few others who are using the same rationale when voting for Hillary......

I very much dislike Clinton...I don't like her ethics, her attitude that she is "entitled" to the presidency, and her cronyism.

Nonetheless, the alternatives are outrageous, so that I will vote for her this November with a clothespin firmly placed on my nose (very few times in my long voting life have I voted FOR someone...usually I've voted AGAINST someone else.)

So, you want uber liberal justices?

Got it.

You dislike her ethics, attitude and cronyism yet you're still going to vote for her ? Congratulations you're PART OF THE PROBLEM, the reason the Republic is in such a fucking mess is because we have an electorate that is primarily made up of clueless dickheads like You.

If you had any integrity or principles at all you'd vote 3rd Party or just stay the hell at home.

Oh please. You are voting for Shrillary because you are a left winger.

So, you want uber liberal justices?

Got it.

Were there an ounce of "fairness" in your half brain...You'd know that we have had a majority of "uber" conservative justices since Ronnie.....the main reason why we wound up with baby Bush and Citizen United.

Correct.

Presidents come and go; appointments to the Supreme Court can have an impact lasting decades.

You dislike her ethics, attitude and cronyism yet you're still going to vote for her ? Congratulations you're PART OF THE PROBLEM, the reason the Republic is in such a fucking mess is because we have an electorate that is primarily made up of clueless dickheads like You.

If you had any integrity or principles at all you'd vote 3rd Party or just stay the hell at home.

So, tell us....are you voting 3rd party or staying home in Nov.?????...I mean, you are the few ones with "integrity" or "principles", correct?

Saint Francis of Assisi could be running against her and you would be saying exactly the same thing.

Let's face it, a vote for Mrs. Tuzla is a vote for the establishment no matter how hard you tighten the clothes pin.

If we have checks and balances then putting in an anti-establishment candidate should do no harm, they can be kept in check. But after 8 years of Obama, I am not sure we even have a functioning government.

We were all sitting on pins and needles waiting for your announcement.

Couldn't care less where you place your ample posterior....In this [mostly right wing] forum, there may be a few others who are using the same rationale when voting for Hillary......
If you are so far to the left with your viewpoints on the political spectrum that Chairman Mao, Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot and Kim Jung Il seem like right wingers, pretty much everyone is "right wing" in your insane mind.

Forum List

Back