My MAIN and ONLY reason why I'll vote for Hillary Clinton

Can you imagine what would happen to the GOP if Trump were elected?

Well, all kidding aside, if one were to really scrutinize what Trump's convoluted policy statements have been, one could easily conclude that he is to the LEFT of Hillary. Trump is the Trojan Horse that could accomplish what the DNC has not been able to do in decades.

If you had any integrity or principles at all you'd vote 3rd Party or just stay the hell at home.

Morally pure wimps like you voted for Nader, which means we got Bush. As a result, hundreds of thousands of people died in his trumped up wars. The economy cratered. Civil liberties were crushed.

Try to understand that there's more to this world than you and your pwecious feewings. Millions of real people suffer and die depending on who gets elected. If you deliberately sit back and let evil win, the blood is on your hands, no matter how morally pure you declare yourself to be.

Grownups understand such things. Lord save us from children throwing tantrums.

Nader, The USSC and the hanging chad did not cost Al Gore the 2000 general election but the mere fact he lost his home state cost him that election.

So put the blame where it belongs and if someone can not win their home state during a Presidential Election they do not deserve to be President...

I very much dislike Clinton...I don't like her ethics, her attitude that she is "entitled" to the presidency, and her cronyism.

Nonetheless, the alternatives are outrageous, so that I will vote for her this November with a clothespin firmly placed on my nose (very few times in my long voting life have I voted FOR someone...usually I've voted AGAINST someone else.)

So, my MAIN reason why I'll vote for Hillary boils down to just one factor:
The selection of THREE Supreme Court Justices.......
So you prefer 18 inches up your gegegege...instead of six. Makes a lot of sense.

I very much dislike Clinton...I don't like her ethics, her attitude that she is "entitled" to the presidency, and her cronyism.

Nonetheless, the alternatives are outrageous, so that I will vote for her this November with a clothespin firmly placed on my nose (very few times in my long voting life have I voted FOR someone...usually I've voted AGAINST someone else.)

so you are a fuckin moron? Why didn't you just say that?

Can you imagine what would happen to the GOP if Trump were elected?

Well, all kidding aside, if one were to really scrutinize what Trump's convoluted policy statements have been, one could easily conclude that he is to the LEFT of Hillary. Trump is the Trojan Horse that could accomplish what the DNC has not been able to do in decades.

What? Make America great again?

There is a other option, just saying.

Depends whether you would want to be a regressive or move forward with greatness.

You dislike her ethics, attitude and cronyism yet you're still going to vote for her ? Congratulations you're PART OF THE PROBLEM, the reason the Republic is in such a fucking mess is because we have an electorate that is primarily made up of clueless dickheads like You.

If you had any integrity or principles at all you'd vote 3rd Party or just stay the hell at home.

Would you like to direct us to the this 3rd party?

...the alternatives are outrageous...

I wouldn't call Gary Johnson outrageous...

I would call him disingenuous though. When the Libertarian Party nominated him, he changed all his positions to librarian. That's why I didn't and won't vote for him. I don't believe him

As is your prerogative. Given a choice of candidates to believe, I would certainly choose Johnson over Clinton or Trump. Just sayin'.

...the alternatives are outrageous...

I wouldn't call Gary Johnson outrageous...

I would call him disingenuous though. When the Libertarian Party nominated him, he changed all his positions to librarian. That's why I didn't and won't vote for him. I don't believe him

As is your prerogative. Given a choice of candidates to believe, I would certainly choose Johnson over Clinton or Trump. Just sayin'.

Well, OK, if that's the standard, but that's so little of one

Forum List

Back