My main new year resolution is to be nicer to ugly people at my job

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I realized that I never ever speak or talk to any of the unattractive people at my job only the women who I am attracted to. So I want to change and be more social with women I think are ugly or men who I think are weird. I want to improve as a person and treat everyone the same no matter what they look like in 2016

Happy New Year USMB!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on you. Everybody, most everybody, has some redeeming quality.

I will continue to flirt and grab young female ass at the office. In fact, once Trump is elected, and political correctness is tossed out the window - I can go back to screwing hot little interns in the men's room - just like the good old 70s and then again under Clinton's (ahem) leadership.

I will continue to flirt and grab young female ass at the office. In fact, once Trump is elected, and political correctness is tossed out the window - I can go back to screwing hot little interns in the men's room - just like the good old 70s and then again under Clinton's (ahem) leadership.

How did you get away with that?

I realized that I never ever speak or talk to any of the unattractive people at my job only the women who I am attracted to. So I want to change and be more social with women I think are ugly or men who I think are weird. I want to improve as a person and treat everyone the same no matter what they look like in 2016
I'm sure the staff and doctors at the institution are pleased with your progress.

Keep this up and your release date will happen sooner than you think. ...... :thup:

I'm sure the staff and doctors at the institution are pleased with your progress.

Keep this up and your release date will happen sooner than you think. ...... :thup:

Happy New Year Silly Man

Im kinda hoping Sanders wins, that way I can reach into womens purses and just steal their money.

What a great guy.

What a great guy.

well give me credit for trying to change

Nurse Ratched says it's meds time fbj ...... :cool:

One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoos-Nest-Nurse-Mildred-Ratched-11.jpg

Most young female interns are not interested in old balls. :thup:

Forum List

Back