My neighbour broke the lockdown directive today.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

As you can see there was a LOT of non compliance going on.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

I doubt that I will get any thanks though.
That's a good little Karen. karen-is-on-the-internet-karen-sees-something-she-doesnt-26622120.png

I was a bit nervous about making the call. She is a black woman and I don't want to be seen as a racist. But the law is the law.
DEFINITELY WRONG THEN!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
........you don't know?? they can attack cops and it's racist if the cops defend themselves

I was a bit nervous about making the call. She is a black woman and I don't want to be seen as a racist. But the law is the law.
THAT'S whats wrong!!!!!!!!! you feel nervous for doing the right thing because of the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

This reads like bullshit troll trash, not something that you actually did.

Either way, you're still a little baby bitch.

giphy.gif

Yanno, I noticed today when I went to the store, that there were lots of places where the houses had anywhere from 4 to 8 vehicles parked around the house. Normally, it's not like that.

Yep, people are getting together in secret nowadays. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to call the cops on them.
I think if I wanted to meet at a friends house, we would probably meet at a store parking lot, and travel back to their house in the same car. . .

That would be the smart course of action. But, then again, cops don't really patrol that much in my neighborhood, so they don't know what houses have lots of cars and which ones don't. Me? I've been here in the same place for 15 years now, and know when people are having others over.
Oh, it would only be a measure to keep myself safe from busy bodies like Tommy.

Why are so many trumpers OK with breaking the law ?
Slavery was legal, so were the laws that Hitler passed.

What makes you believe these quarantine laws are just?

Have you even looked into, yourself, the different diagnostic sensitivities of the various Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panels for Covid-19 and how they are being used to politicize this "pandemic?" :dunno:

What about how these deaths are being coded?

Don't you think it at all suspicious that different nations have such vastly different infection and death rates?

It doesn't surprise me one bit that you haven't thought to question any of this, you are one of the least critical thinkers on this forum. You just repeat what ever the BBC tells you, right?

If there was a law telling you that you had to jump off a bridge on your 85th B-day, you would march right off it, yelling, God save the queen.. . .

:icon_rolleyes:

You're the type of person who would have called the SS on their neighbors for harboring Jews in their attic... because, you know, against the law...

I'm not a Trumper, never have been, never will be. What I am is, a fan of mind your own fucking business if something has direct effect on you or yours. From what I gather from your tale of fear, nothing they were doing had a direct effect on you or yours.

Last edited:

Will you be getting an oak leaf cluster for your Iron Cross?

1939-iron-cross-first-class-brass-2.jpg

Jealous they're taking available dicks out of circulation eh?
No worries man,you still have a shit ton of muslime immigrants who would be more than happy to let you suck em off.

You're the type of person who would have called the SS on their neighbors for harboring Jews in their attic... because, you know, against the law...

I'm not a Trumper, never have been, never will be. What I am is, a fan of mind your own fucking business if something has direct effect on you or yours. From what I gather from your tale of fear, nothing they were doing had a direct effect on you or yours.
They were spreading the virus. It affects all of us. How can you be so obtuse ?

They were spreading the virus. It affects all of us. How can you be so obtuse ?

They were spreading it to you?

You'll make a fine Outer Party member when Airstrip One arises.

Oh...that was great...and very well delivered. Needed a good laugh. Thanks Tommy. :thup:

Forum List

Back