My neighbour broke the lockdown directive today.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

As you can see there was a LOT of non compliance going on.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

I doubt that I will get any thanks though.
I've always had you pegged as a coward and a dirty squealer. You should mind your own damned fucking business. You are a creep who wants to make others live in the same hell you do, and it made you feel good to be one of the squealers ratting out a friend for a pat on the head and a little cheese just for wanting to have a bit of life to relieve the stress. That's OK, she'll figure out who the rat was, and if I could, I'd let her know it was you, that way when this is all over, she can have her three brothers and all their friends over to fix your ass good. REAL good. Creep.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

You are a worthless piece of shit....How can you look at yourself in the mirror.? I hope your neighbor finds out it was you.
maybe you were just pissed they did not invite you to their garden party even though you were wearing your best frock

Last edited:

What are you now? the thought police?

You are a very unpleasant human being. :mad-61:

You were NKVD in a past life, weren'tcha...........
socialdistancing.jpeg

Why are so many trumpers OK with breaking the law ?
What if the law is to eat shit and die? Will you do that as well? You could have just opened the window and told the lady they shouldn't be getting together in a group like that because the law was against it now and if someone sees them (like you did) they could get in trouble! Be a friend, be helpful, then let HER decide. You know, as if you actually CARED about people. :smoke:

Why are so many trumpers OK with breaking the law ?

You're the type of person who would have called the SS on their neighbors for harboring Jews in their attic... because, you know, against the law...

I'm not a Trumper, never have been, never will be. What I am is, a fan of mind your own fucking business if something has direct effect on you or yours. From what I gather from your tale of fear, nothing they were doing had a direct effect on you or yours.
They were spreading the virus. It affects all of us. How can you be so obtuse ?
So now you know for a fact they were all infected? If so, then they really weren't spreading anything to anyone, were they?

Last edited:

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $500, Alex.

Good for her! And of course, you snitched on her. You really ARE a weasel. Congratulations.

Purposeful trolling

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $500, Alex.

I'd go $1,000 on that. It's pathetic actually

I'm not surprised you're a rat.

Forum List

Back