My neighbour broke the lockdown directive today.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad.

Dropped a dime (or a farthing) on your neighbour?

unnamed.jpg

Tommy, if a burglar broke in your neighbor's home and threatened to kill her, you'd be right to call the police.

But you just ratted out your neighbor for having a garden party with a few friends.

I've always had a low opinion of you Tommy, but now, I realize you have no redeeming qualities.

You are a rat fink police informer, the lowest form of life.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

As you can see there was a LOT of non compliance going on.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

I doubt that I will get any thanks though.

I knew we could rely on you to be a world class snitch.

May you catch it and suffer.

Yanno, I noticed today when I went to the store, that there were lots of places where the houses had anywhere from 4 to 8 vehicles parked around the house. Normally, it's not like that.

Yep, people are getting together in secret nowadays. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to call the cops on them.
You should do. They are trying to kill you.

A bullshit argument.....even if you live in NYC.

Unless you are 90 years old, they'd have a better chance giving you a pack of cigarettes.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

What a good little fascist you are..

I've never liked Tommy, he always seemed like a twat to me, but now my dislike of him has turned to loathing. His neighbor was having a little party, and Tommy turned the law on her and now she will have to go to court and pay a fine. What a piece of shit Tommy is. What a toad. What a louse.

I've never liked Tommy, he always seemed like a twat to me, but now my dislike of him has turned to loathing. His neighbor was having a little party, and Tommy turned the law on her and now she will have to go to court and pay a fine. What a piece of shit Tommy is. What a toad. What a louse.

I don't think this little tale is true though. Smacks of fake to me. He's trolling cause he thought it would stir a hornet's nest

I don't think this little tale is true though. Smacks of fake to me. He's trolling cause he thought it would stir a hornet's nest

I would not put it past him.

Anything to feel important in his own eyes.

SNITCH

Of course, you should realize that the U.K. has a population of 66 million.

And they have 10,000 deaths.

So, adjusting for population they have 2.5 times as many deaths as the U.S.

They must all be from Michigan.

Why are so many trumpers OK with breaking the law ?
Slavery was legal, so were the laws that Hitler passed.

What makes you believe these quarantine laws are just?

Have you even looked into, yourself, the different diagnostic sensitivities of the various Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panels for Covid-19 and how they are being used to politicize this "pandemic?" :dunno:

What about how these deaths are being coded?

Don't you think it at all suspicious that different nations have such vastly different infection and death rates?

It doesn't surprise me one bit that you haven't thought to question any of this, you are one of the least critical thinkers on this forum. You just repeat what ever the BBC tells you, right?

If there was a law telling you that you had to jump off a bridge on your 85th B-day, you would march right off it, yelling, God save the queen.. . .

:icon_rolleyes:
You make a weak argument. The laws against Jews and Blacks were passed by wicked governments and against mankind. We would have had a duty to break those laws. I would have given Nat Turner shelter and food.
This temporary law is designed to protect all of us. I know that the cult of ME is paramount in the US but for fucks sake its not a complicated proposition.

/——-/ Enjoying your police state a bit too much, eh? Wait till some nameless, faceless bureaucrats decide you are confined to bed 24/7 wearing a hazmat suit.

"Hi Tommy, your neighbour here, No hard feelings.
Why are so many trumpers OK with breaking the law ?
Slavery was legal, so were the laws that Hitler passed.

What makes you believe these quarantine laws are just?

Have you even looked into, yourself, the different diagnostic sensitivities of the various Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panels for Covid-19 and how they are being used to politicize this "pandemic?" :dunno:

What about how these deaths are being coded?

Don't you think it at all suspicious that different nations have such vastly different infection and death rates?

It doesn't surprise me one bit that you haven't thought to question any of this, you are one of the least critical thinkers on this forum. You just repeat what ever the BBC tells you, right?

If there was a law telling you that you had to jump off a bridge on your 85th B-day, you would march right off it, yelling, God save the queen.. . .

:icon_rolleyes:
You make a weak argument. The laws against Jews and Blacks were passed by wicked governments and against mankind. We would have had a duty to break those laws. I would have given Nat Turner shelter and food.
This temporary law is designed to protect all of us. I know that the cult of ME is paramount in the US but for fucks sake its not a complicated proposition.

"Hi Tommy, your neighbour here. No hard feelings about the other day I just want to wish you a safe trip into town this morning".

crazykaren2.jpg

UPDATE ----------
Nothing happening today. My brave stand for compliance seems to have won the day. My work here is done.

it figures you'd be a fucking rat.

Forum List

Back