Zone1 My newest hat in my collection

Good thing you have eyebrows, because that hat doesn't look like it would keep the sun out of your eyes.

But keep that under your hat.

IMG-20230808-154201.jpg

You and your Nazi hats , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary . But I am glad that the preliminary tranny therapy chats are progressing well for you .You just find your inner self Penelope .

I shaved today because the Reds/Soviets were always clean shaven Gentlemen.

See you kept your little Adolf moustache . Shaving it off would have been against Reich party rules. Sieg Heil , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .

Yey you noticed, but i just kept it for the pictures and videos, immediately after taking the pictures i shaved it off. Wouldnt go outside on the streets with that hitler stache.

See you kept your little Adolf moustache . Shaving it off would have been against Reich party rules. Sieg Heil , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .
Only one plate ?Why is there a huge plate space N to NW ? Very small portions . This is a full blooded, hungry , hairy Roma girl, not some near anorexic blue state Daisy Dewdrop .

Only one plate ?Why is there a huge plate space N to NW ? Very small portions . This is a full blooded, hungry , hairy Roma girl, not some near anorexic blue state Daisy Dewdrop .
morty hat fag1a.jpg

Forum List

Back