My opinion on ISIS

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
We should blow the shit out of them!

How in the 21st Century do people still believe it is okay to enforce their beliefs at the end of a gun?

Screw the totalitarians!

"Blow the shit out of them" would most likely include the people ISIS is pointing their guns at. Other than that, I agree, it is the 21st century.

collateral damage is ok by me . It has always worked in earlier war , see japan and Germany !!

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
-Christopher Dawson

in fact in all 3 places the collateral damage deaths were far higher in the civilian population and the American and Ally good guys that beat the enemies were hailed as heros CBrulee !!

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
-Christopher Dawson
----------------------- didn't work that way after ww2 . USA went on to build both Germany and Japan after kicking the enemies azzez Confounding .

collateral damage is ok by me . It has always worked in earlier war , see japan and Germany !!
Many of their leaders ended up dangling from a rope for it too.
---------------------------- what American leaders ended up hanging from a rope after Hiroshima , Dresden or Nagasaki CBrulee ??
In none of those instances was the US responsible for millions of deaths, however the Japanese and Germans were.

and did C. Dawson do any warfighting and war winning like W. Churchill did or was C. Dawson just a talker Confounding ??

Last edited:
ISIS/al qaeda have always been a CIA asset....funded and trained by the CIA with recruitment help from the Mossad and Saudi intel.

We should blow the shit out of them!

How in the 21st Century do people still believe it is okay to enforce their beliefs at the end of a gun?

Screw the totalitarians!
Take a good hard look in the mirror and ponder that question for a few moments.

Forum List

Back