CDZ my opinion on the Derick Chauvin case

(1) per the offending officer's training, he might *not* have been unreasonable in his use of force.

(2) a slight realignment of training procedures for street cops across the world, would allow for the deceased to have stayed alive, to stand up with his back toward the car upon the realization that the now-deceased had personal problems getting into the police car. a police officer can let the person that they want to arrest, stand up, handcuffed, and with instructions not to move or a taser will be used.

this severe restraining of a person on the ground has to be let go of.

it's better than recurring tragedies *and* the follow-on riots.

this whole idea of physically restraining a person, just causes a struggle that is *likely* to result in great bodily harm, to officers or suspects, even to the audience of such events.

by letting a person stand, politely handcuffing them (if possible), and using your taser at a safe distance to keep a person in the same spot,
a chance for dialogue evolves and *can* be brought to fruition (in the Derick Chauvin case : arrival of a police van to transport the suspect.)

police just needs some verbal de-escalation skills worked into their recurring training.

CNN, US Media : use this please, to direct attention from "demonstrations" (riots) to preventing a repeat of such incidents through "police reform", which does not even need to include a "defunding" of the police.

and finally, what fate awaits the defendant in this case, if he has to go to jail for decades?
will it be a normal jail, or one designed to house only ex-police officers.

as we all know from the movies, ordinary jail is no place to house an ex-police officer.
it's simply put exceedingly excessive punishment.

the deceased's suffering was over in about 15 minutes total.

do we put the man who accidentally caused his death in conditions of near torturous punishment for *decades* over this?

the only thing that's left, is to blame this entire event on erroneously designed police training, and for the jury to acquit the defendant.
The deceased died of drug overdose------------not because of the cop and it is both dangerous and slander to keep pretending that the cop killed this violent drugged up criminal.

to letting a person wait for alternative transportation
so are you saying that the police should have hired a limousine to take the thug to jail?
It was a BS excuse from the start.

Standard procedure in all cities I have ever lived in was to call for a paddy wagon to arrest people.
If they had at least tried to get Floyd in the car sitting up instead of prone, that would have been a vast improvement.

might it occur to you that Floyd might've just had a worse draw of luck at birth than you did?

And that excuses his actions?
nobody should be a criminal.
but society isn't exactly rich in opportunities for an honest life for people from some neighborhoods, and you don't get to choose which neighborhood you get born into.

Anybody know what Floyd's blood oxygen levels were? Hint: It was at normal levels ...

"Fowler, who recently retired after 17 years as the chief medical examiner for the state of Maryland, marked the defense's move into the cause of death phase of its case. Chauvin's attorney, Eric Nelson, has argued that Floyd likely died last May 25 of a drug overdose and pre-existing issues, including heart disease and arteries that were clogged 75% and 90% in places.

Prosecutors have argued that Chauvin cut off Floyd's air supply when he knelt on his neck as Floyd lay handcuffed stomach-down in the street with former officer J. Alexander Kueng kneeling on his buttocks and thigh area and former officer Thomas Lane kneeling and holding onto his buttocks and thigh area and former officer Thomas Lane kneeling and holding onto his legs.

A lack of oxygen would impact the brain first, causing someone to become disoriented and speak incoherently, Fowler said.

"Mr. Floyd goes from making clear statements … and then there's a period of about forty-five seconds of silence but he's still moving … and there's a sudden relaxation" more consistent with cardiac arrest, he testified."

This is a joke trial, and the entire prosecution is nothing but perjury and lies.

1. The suspect was handcuffed
2. The suspect was surrounded by three armed officers
3. The suspect was on the ground and not resisting
4. The suspect claimed he was in distress
5. Observers objected that the suspect was not conscious

Homicide

Agreed, however, manslaughter, not murder. The legal definition of murder in most states requires intent and there is nothing to indicate Chauvin intended on killing Floyd.
I'm still curious on why someone would commit a crime and then when caught would fight not to be arrested for the crime that was done. Especially, when the store owner gave him an out by allowing him to simply return the stolen cigarette pack back.

Floyd's own action was the trigger for the entire confrontation that he decided he was having none of.

What's additionally funny for me was the mere lack of respect Floyd had for his own town by throwing a banana peel into the street earlier. I hadn't seen that until the closing arguments. what a loser, now a dead one by his own actions.
might it occur to you that Floyd might've just had a worse draw of luck at birth than you did?

It occurred to sane people that Floyd was violent doped up piece of shit who resisted arrest for 15 minutes, far longer than they should have screwed around with the moron. They should have tazed him til his shoes caught on fire about two minutes after he started his act.

lol at claiming to be 'claustrophic'w, while driving around in a luxury SUV, while supposedly employed as a part time security guard at some latino thug hangout.

And that excuses his actions?
nobody should be a criminal.
but society isn't exactly rich in opportunities for an honest life for people from some neighborhoods, and you don't get to choose which neighborhood you get born into.
JOIN THE MILITARY---pick your poor ass and move to where there is opportunity---I DID.

Homicide

Agreed, however, manslaughter, not murder. The legal definition of murder in most states requires intent and there is nothing to indicate Chauvin intended on killing Floyd.
I'm still curious on why someone would commit a crime and then when caught would fight not to be arrested for the crime that was done. Especially, when the store owner gave him an out by allowing him to simply return the stolen cigarette pack back.

Floyd's own action was the trigger for the entire confrontation that he decided he was having none of.

What's additionally funny for me was the mere lack of respect Floyd had for his own town by throwing a banana peel into the street earlier. I hadn't seen that until the closing arguments. what a loser, now a dead one by his own actions.

It occurred to sane people that Floyd was violent doped up piece of shit who resisted arrest for 15 minutes, far longer than they should have screwed around with the moron. They should have tazed him til his shoes caught on fire about two minutes after he started his act.

lol at claiming to be 'claustrophic'w, while driving around in a luxury SUV, while supposedly employed as a part time security guard at some latino thug hangout.
Doesnt really matter

He was handcuffed and not resisting while police killed him

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Of course it does. You're just a commie who loves to sit out in the Burbs and watch cops get killed and stuff getting burned down. Makes you feel like a 'revolutionary n stuff'. Meanwhile you lock your doors and wet yourself when some POS like Floyd walks toward your car.

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Of course it does. You're just a commie who loves to sit out in the Burbs and watch cops get killed and stuff getting burned down. Makes you feel like a 'revolutionary n stuff'. Meanwhile you lock your doors and wet yourself when some POS like Floyd walks toward your car.
COMMIES!

I see Commies everywhere!

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Or the jury knows that drugs kill-----------and that Floyd was on drugs, admitted taking to many drugs, and was complaining of not being able to breath BEFORE he was even on the ground.

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Or the jury knows that drugs kill-----------and that Floyd was on drugs, admitted taking to many drugs, and was complaining of not being able to breath BEFORE he was even on the ground.
Drugs didn’t kill him
A knee on the throat did

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Drugs didn’t kill him
A knee on the throat did

Keep selling the lie. Not even you think that's the truth.

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Drugs didn’t kill him
A knee on the throat did

WTF s the matter with you people?
Did you listen to ANY of the testimony?

(1) per the offending officer's training, he might *not* have been unreasonable in his use of force.

(2) a slight realignment of training procedures for street cops across the world, would allow for the deceased to have stayed alive, to stand up with his back toward the car upon the realization that the now-deceased had personal problems getting into the police car. a police officer can let the person that they want to arrest, stand up, handcuffed, and with instructions not to move or a taser will be used.

this whole idea of physically restraining a person, just causes a struggle that is *likely* to result in great bodily harm, to officers or suspects, even to the audience of such events.

by letting a person stand, politely handcuffing them (if possible), and using your taser at a safe distance to keep a person in the same spot,
a chance for dialogue evolves and *can* be brought to fruition (in the Derick Chauvin case : arrival of a police van to transport the suspect.)

police just needs some verbal de-escalation skills worked into their recurring training.

CNN, US Media : use this please, to direct attention from "demonstrations" (riots) to preventing a repeat of such incidents through "police reform", which does not even need to include a "defunding" of the police.

and finally, what fate awaits the defendant in this case, if he has to go to jail for decades?

as we all know from the movies, ordinary jail is no place to house an ex-police officer.

do we put the man who accidentally caused his death in conditions of near torturous punishment for *decades* over this?

the only thing that's left, is to blame this entire event on erroneously designed police training, and for the jury to acquit the defendant.
chauvin murdered the man. Stop making excuses for it.

Homicide

Doesnt really matter

Drugs didn’t kill him
A knee on the throat did

WTF s the matter with you people?
Did you listen to ANY of the testimony?
yes, I did; that's why I knew the jury was more afraid of getting murdered by the mobs outside than they were of Chauvin, and delivered a fake verdict in a fake 'trial'. Floyd's oxygen levels showed to be perfectly normal. He clearly was not strangled, but that doesn't matter to you vermin, you just want to murder a white cop; it makes your ilk feel good.

The deceased died of drug overdose------------not because of the cop and it is both dangerous and slander to keep pretending that the cop killed this violent drugged up criminal.
Just Google the verdict and answer the question, where is derek?

Forum List

Back