My paycheck was larger!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
My take-home pay was larger today...thanks to the tax cuts.

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
Now the multiplier effect comes in to play.
http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/research/webpapers/paper_13143.pdf
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

The "rising tide lifts all boats" works!

Stop believing your eyes, and believe the DNCMSM. They know best.

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

/----/ democRATS say anyone who takes home a bigger paycheck is a racist (except democRAT members of congress.)

'Multiplier Effect'

Are you a reincarnated Margaret Thatcher?

'Multiplier Effect'

You are melting snowflakes.

Like most drug addicts (and Trump cultists) ....a quick "fix" and shot in the arm, makes the world seem rosier.........Fuck the consequences that come later....the brief high is worth it......

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law -

I bet you love and admire Nancy, but don't have a clue what is going on.

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg

'Multiplier Effect'

Your paycheck was larger but Trumps was larger still..

Like most drug addicts (and Trump cultists) ....a quick "fix" and shot in the arm, makes the world seem rosier.........Fuck the consequences that come later....the brief high is worth it......

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law -

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg

From his posts, him and pelosi are that clueless. I feel sorry for them.

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg
Big pay raises Ha! wages are way lower now than where they should be if they kept up with how much the cost of living has which is controlled by wealthy people....

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg

From his posts, him and pelosi are that clueless. I feel sorry for them.
I would say Nat is clueless and Nancy is a very smart and wealthy criminal.

She is the the Marie Antoinette of American politics...proclaiming "let them eat cake!" Nat thinks that's great.

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg

It will be "enlightening" when morons like you will actually be able to confirm those claims of MORE jobs and HIGHER salaries....

You may be right. The short term i.e. 2018 mid-term is not the lock the Dems thought now!

In other words....a few bucks are enough to bribe you into submission and compliance.......???
Shitforbrains leftards hate to see Americans making more money.

I'm sure it will be gobbled up by the capitalist, already a washer is going to cost you more. LOL.

They give, and they take and they keep.

Its time that the federal govt do without. They have been screwing the populace for too long.

Wait until the old farts who belong to the Trump Cult and that rely on SS and Medicare witness the cuts.....lol

Forum List

Back