My paycheck was larger!

You may be right. The short term i.e. 2018 mid-term is not the lock the Dems thought now!

In other words....a few bucks are enough to bribe you into submission and compliance.......???
Shitforbrains leftards hate to see Americans making more money.

I'm sure it will be gobbled up by the capitalist, already a washer is going to cost you more. LOL.
I buy shoes made in the USA and pay more...

You may be right. The short term i.e. 2018 mid-term is not the lock the Dems thought now!

In other words....a few bucks are enough to bribe you into submission and compliance.......???

I'm sure it will be gobbled up by the capitalist, already a washer is going to cost you more. LOL.

They give, and they take and they keep.
OMG! HOW DARE AMERICANS BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND BUY SOMETHING!

Leftardism is a mental health issue.

My take-home pay was larger today...thanks to the tax cuts.

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
Now the multiplier effect comes in to play.
http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/research/webpapers/paper_13143.pdf
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

The "rising tide lifts all boats" works!

You might want to invest it, because you will be paying it all back, and then some over the next 5 years.

I'll bet you're one of those people that thinks you're making money when you go shopping for deals aren't you?

She is the the Marie Antoinette of American politics...proclaiming "let them eat cake!" Nat thinks that's great.

Now THAT is a "conclusion" that might have hurt a bit coming out of your ass.
Considering the quote has been used out of context for many years...

"Let them eat cake" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", supposedly spoken by "a great princess" upon learning that the peasants had no bread. Since brioche was a luxury bread enriched with butter and eggs, the quote would reflect the princess's disregard for the peasants, or her poor understanding of their situation.

While the phrase is commonly attributed to Queen Marie Antoinette,[1] there is no record of her having said it. It appears in book six of Jean-Jacques Rousseau's Confessions, his autobiography (whose first six books were written in 1765, when Marie Antoinette was nine years of age, and published in 1782). The context of Rousseau's account was his desire to have some bread to accompany some wine he had stolen; however, feeling he was too elegantly dressed to go into an ordinary bakery, he recalled the words of a "great princess":
Let them eat cake - Wikipedia

Like most drug addicts (and Trump cultists) ....a quick "fix" and shot in the arm, makes the world seem rosier.........Fuck the consequences that come later....the brief high is worth it......

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law -

Its time that the federal govt do without. They have been screwing the populace for too long.

The federal government won't do without, they'll just increase borrowing, however at least tax payers are getting loans at the near zero real rates that the federal government is currently borrowing at and have the choice of what to do with the extra money (i.e. pay off personal debt, increase savings, increase consumption, etc...,) and businesses have more flexibility.

IMHO There won't be any significant spending reduction in Washington until/if entitlement costs are tackled and there is very little indication that is going to happen prior to a government debt crisis (i.e. politicians are FORCED to face up to it), at which point it'll be too late to save the dollar anyways. :dunno:

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

You might want to invest it, because you will be paying it all back, and then some over the next 5 years.

I'll bet you're one of those people that thinks you're making money when you go shopping for deals aren't you?
My wife tried for years to convince me that if it's on sale you should save money and buy it, even if you didn't need it....

Like most drug addicts (and Trump cultists) ....a quick "fix" and shot in the arm, makes the world seem rosier.........Fuck the consequences that come later....the brief high is worth it......

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law -

Its time that the federal govt do without. They have been screwing the populace for too long.

The federal government won't do without, they'll just increase borrowing, however at least tax payers are getting loans at the near zero real rates that the federal government is currently borrowing at and have the choice of what to do with the extra money (i.e. pay off personal debt, increase savings, increase consumption, etc...,) and businesses have more flexibility.

IMHO There won't be any significant spending reduction in Washington until/if entitlement costs are tackled and there is very little indication that is going to happen prior to a government debt crisis (i.e. politicians are FORCED to face up to it), at which point it'll be too late to save the dollar anyways. :dunno:
four percent is the average...not one percent like in 1980 when I got my first student loan at 1% interest, then came Reagan and it was 9%....

/----/ OH NO, letting people keep more of their own money ---- HOW COULD THEY?

tax refund.jpg

'Multiplier Effect'

My wife tried for years to convince me that if it's on sale you should save money and buy it, even if you didn't need it....
Bingo!
Everything the federal government does is waste fraud and abuse

I bet you love and admire Nancy, but don't have a clue what is going on.

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg
IO

It will be "enlightening" when morons like you will actually be able to confirm those claims of MORE jobs and HIGHER salaries....
I never claimed that. Why do you lie? ...no need to answer, you can't help it due to your mental condition.

Why do you HATE Americans keeping more of their money? Is it Trump derangement syndrome?

I bet you love and admire Nancy, but don't have a clue what is going on.

crumbs-nrd-600.jpg
IO

It will be "enlightening" when morons like you will actually be able to confirm those claims of MORE jobs and HIGHER salaries....
I never claimed that. Why do you lie? ...no need to answer, you can't help it due to your mental condition.

Why do you HATE Americans keeping more of their money? Is it Trump derangement syndrome?
Yep, That money does not belong to the federal government.

/-----

They give, and they take and they keep.
/-----/ Competition keeps prices in check. Look at the costs of PCs dropping over the decades in spite of tax cuts. You're really going to have to come up with a better doom and gloom story than that klunker. Ever fret over the impact of increased gubmint regulations have on prices? How about tort laws? How about increases in minimum ages? Why only tax cuts?

drama queen.jpg

'Multiplier Effect'

Bingo!
Hardly so dipshit....It does have some function but needs to stop other functions...Damn those republican liberals of the latter 19th and early 20th century...

I got almost 2 grand annually. :) Have to spend some of it on a TV. Mine in the office died after 30 years. :( They don't make them like that anymore. :(

'Multiplier Effect'

Bingo!
Hardly so dipshit....It does have some function but needs to stop other functions...Damn those republican liberals of the latter 19th and early 20th century...
The federal government is the enemy of the country

Forum List

Back