My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.
If Trump went to live in Russia and ran against Putin for the presidency, Trump would win....Putin is on his way out, or is in for a change of ways.... Imo

No.. Trump wouldn't win.. Putin has 30 IQ points on Trump and he's in for life, plus his health is far better.. He's ten years younger, physically fit and normal height to weight.
they love Trump, lower iq and all! :)

oligarchs are getting mad at putin, for his tricks that bring sanctions on to them and their worldly lifestyles.

You must believe the Russians are Neanderthal knuckle draggers.

Devolution is a tragic thing

WBkk3_4n1V1oxIioAZMYJgPFkMX_t7e2HpVyB-3q3Oc.jpg

There have been numerous audits and recounts.
All corrupted.
So the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... and the Supreme Court can’t be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

All corrupted.
So the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... and the Supreme Court can’t be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Great post.. I think the Trumpies will run for cover.

Voter suppression laws will not stop the tide.

Why would the Neo-GOP impeach a sitting Vice President?

Ohhh, one LIVING citizen, one vote is SUPRESSION.

Without fraud, you Nazis can't win, and you know it.

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
You mean they can defraud them again if the laws are not changed.
Defraud what, nut? There was virtually no fraud in that state.
I have heard that before. There was massive fraud. Next.
The Republicans who run their state elections say you're deranged. :cuckoo:
Many of these Trumpers are touched in the head.
By "touched in the head," you mean hit up side the head daily with the stupid stick?
Calling someone stupid because they know there was fraud will not change anyone's mind. It is about all you got. The fraud was obvious.

Fraud is NOT obvious and there is no evidence of fraud. Lindell is a coke addict. What is your excuse for such madness?
There is video evidence in GA. There is the fact the counting stopped almost simultaneously in 5 states. The whistle blowers. Biden only getting one bellwether country.

Lindell is a recovering addict.
There is no such video evidence. Had there actually have been, Trump would still be president. Sadly, you're just fucked in the head.

Sterling is a never-Trumper suck puppy. No credibility.

LOLOL

By "never trumper," you mean a life-long conservative Republican who voted for Trump.

Are you ever not batshit insane?

Ever??? :ack-1:

He wasn’t “loyal” enough. The TRULY loyal would have committed election fraud. Duh? :rolleyes:

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
By "touched in the head," you mean hit up side the head daily with the stupid stick?
Calling someone stupid because they know there was fraud will not change anyone's mind. It is about all you got. The fraud was obvious.

Fraud is NOT obvious and there is no evidence of fraud. Lindell is a coke addict. What is your excuse for such madness?
There is video evidence in GA. There is the fact the counting stopped almost simultaneously in 5 states. The whistle blowers. Biden only getting one bellwether country.

There is no such video evidence. Had there actually have been, Trump would still be president. Sadly, you're just fucked in the head.

Circular argument.
As long as audits are not allowed, I will never accept this election as legitimate.

LOLOLOLOL

You say that as though anyone on the entire planet gives a fuck if you accept it or not. Around the globe, there are billions of fucks, yet not one for you.

:lmao:

I accept Trump was defrauded. The world knows he was.

Prove it...

Circular argument.
As long as audits are not allowed, I will never accept this election as legitimate.

LOLOLOLOL

You say that as though anyone on the entire planet gives a fuck if you accept it or not. Around the globe, there are billions of fucks, yet not one for you.

Prove it...

I do not have to. The lie is the problem, the fraud is a fact. Stop lying and you will stop hearing about the fraud.

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

I do not have to. The lie is the problem, the fraud is a fact. Stop lying and you will stop hearing about the fraud.

No, prove the world knows it...

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.
If Trump went to live in Russia and ran against Putin for the presidency, Trump would win....Putin is on his way out, or is in for a change of ways.... Imo

No.. Trump wouldn't win.. Putin has 30 IQ points on Trump and he's in for life, plus his health is far better.. He's ten years younger, physically fit and normal height to weight.
they love Trump, lower iq and all! :)

oligarchs are getting mad at putin, for his tricks that bring sanctions on to them and their worldly lifestyles.

You must believe the Russians are Neanderthal knuckle draggers.

Devolution is a tragic thing

WBkk3_4n1V1oxIioAZMYJgPFkMX_t7e2HpVyB-3q3Oc.jpg

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

Right. The whole world is lying except for Trump.

Trump must weigh over 300 pounds, he's will turn 75 in June. I don't need to see his medical records, his ass and stomach speak.
so you think you're a god now. gotcha. you need help

Trump does weigh over 300 pounds now.. Can't be good.
He's six feet tall. I weight 210 at 5' 8" so what. Are you a doctor? are you a god? Ghostbuster fk

A man 6 feet tall should weigh 180 to 210.
Where for it say he does if not?

Ask your doctor.
I don’t weigh over 210. So where’s it written one dies if over 210?

No one made that claim. If you are 5'8" and 210, you are too heavy. How are your knees holding up? No diabetes?
I’m in great shape 65! Work out three days a week! Why do you think being heavy is bad?

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

Lasty is channeling a favorite Dear Leader tactic after he tells a whopper: “I know it, you know it, the WORLD knows it!” :lol:

Trump must weigh over 300 pounds, he's will turn 75 in June. I don't need to see his medical records, his ass and stomach speak.

He's six feet tall. I weight 210 at 5' 8" so what. Are you a doctor? are you a god? Ghostbuster fk

Ask your doctor.

No one made that claim. If you are 5'8" and 210, you are too heavy. How are your knees holding up? No diabetes?
I’m in great shape 65! Work out three days a week! Why do you think being heavy is bad?

75 will be quite different if you don't lose a few pounds.

Ask your doctor.

75 will be quite different if you don't lose a few pounds.

Yep, 5-8 210 borders on morbidly obese unless he’s an NFL halfback :)

Circular argument.

Nope

Yep, 5-8 210 borders on morbidly obese unless he’s an NFL halfback
Where’s it say you die? You’re gonna die, could be car crash, fall out a window, what are the probabilities? Everyone will die it’s the only given in life. When you can predict that, come back. Until then, you’re just a hack monkey.

btw, how old is your white ass?

Last edited:

Well you have bought into idiotic lies and conspiracy theories so nothing else matters.
Better than the big lie you claim to believe. If you really believe there was no fraud you are stupid and you are repeating a lie. Which one or both?

There was NO fraud.. Trump is a rotten human being who would destroy the country and YOU rather than admit he lost.

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

Again I do not have to. I accept there is an illegitimate president. And I know what got him there.

Well you have bought into idiotic lies and conspiracy theories so nothing else matters.
Better than the big lie you claim to believe. If you really believe there was no fraud you are stupid and you are repeating a lie. Which one or both?

There was NO fraud.. Trump is a rotten human being who would destroy the country and YOU rather than admit he lost.
What the fuck do you think is going on now? Open borders. Cash bail being eliminated in some states. Plans to raise taxes and teach CRT in schools. The country is being destroyed RIGHT NOW by this illegitimate administration.

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

Again I do not have to. I accept there is an illegitimate president. And I know what got him there.

LOLOL.. No you don't know what got him there.. You are a victim of Trump's ego.. Be careful with your mental health.. Don't let your delusion get the best of you.

Forum List

Back