My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Voter suppression laws will not stop the tide.

Why would the Neo-GOP impeach a sitting Vice President?

Ohhh, one LIVING citizen, one vote is SUPRESSION.

Without fraud, you Nazis can't win, and you know it.

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
You mean they can defraud them again if the laws are not changed.
Defraud what, nut? There was virtually no fraud in that state.
I have heard that before. There was massive fraud. Next.
The Republicans who run their state elections say you're deranged. :cuckoo:
Many of these Trumpers are touched in the head.
By "touched in the head," you mean hit up side the head daily with the stupid stick?
Calling someone stupid because they know there was fraud will not change anyone's mind. It is about all you got. The fraud was obvious.

Fraud is NOT obvious and there is no evidence of fraud. Lindell is a coke addict. What is your excuse for such madness?
There is video evidence in GA. There is the fact the counting stopped almost simultaneously in 5 states. The whistle blowers. Biden only getting one bellwether country.

Lindell is a recovering addict.

Well you have bought into idiotic lies and conspiracy theories so nothing else matters.
Better than the big lie you claim to believe. If you really believe there was no fraud you are stupid and you are repeating a lie. Which one or both?

There was NO fraud.. Trump is a rotten human being who would destroy the country and YOU rather than admit he lost.
What the fuck do you think is going on now? Open borders. Cash bail being eliminated in some states. Plans to raise taxes and teach CRT in schools. The country is being destroyed RIGHT NOW by this illegitimate administration.

We don't have open borders. Biden will raise taxes if YOU are earning more than $400,000 per year. What do you think is wrong with CRT?

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
By "touched in the head," you mean hit up side the head daily with the stupid stick?
Calling someone stupid because they know there was fraud will not change anyone's mind. It is about all you got. The fraud was obvious.

Fraud is NOT obvious and there is no evidence of fraud. Lindell is a coke addict. What is your excuse for such madness?
There is video evidence in GA. There is the fact the counting stopped almost simultaneously in 5 states. The whistle blowers. Biden only getting one bellwether country.

Well you have bought into idiotic lies and conspiracy theories so nothing else matters.
Better than the big lie you claim to believe. If you really believe there was no fraud you are stupid and you are repeating a lie. Which one or both?

There was NO fraud.. Trump is a rotten human being who would destroy the country and YOU rather than admit he lost.
Steal

What the fuck do you think is going on now? Open borders. Cash bail being eliminated in some states. Plans to raise taxes and teach CRT in schools. The country is being destroyed RIGHT NOW by this illegitimate administration.

We don't have open borders. Biden will raise taxes if YOU are earning more than $400,000 per year. What do you think is wrong with CRT?
The fk you don’t

Only in America can a stupid, uneducated, ignorant moron like the pillow man become Millionaire .
But then again, we elected Trump as president, so why be surprised?
Jealous huh? He was a druggie like Floyd. Amazing huh?

There is no such video evidence. Had there actually have been, Trump would still be president. Sadly, you're just fucked in the head.

Circular argument.
As long as audits are not allowed, I will never accept this election as legitimate.

LOLOLOLOL

You say that as though anyone on the entire planet gives a fuck if you accept it or not. Around the globe, there are billions of fucks, yet not one for you.

:lmao:

I accept Trump was defrauded. The world knows he was.

Prove it...

I do not have to. The lie is the problem, the fraud is a fact. Stop lying and you will stop hearing about the fraud.

No, prove the world knows it...

Again I do not have to. I accept there is an illegitimate president. And I know what got him there.

LOLOL

Of course you don't have to. But everyone knows you would if you could. That you don't exposes you're lying. I can live with that

There is no such video evidence. Had there actually have been, Trump would still be president. Sadly, you're just fucked in the head.

Circular argument.
As long as audits are not allowed, I will never accept this election as legitimate.

LOLOLOLOL

You say that as though anyone on the entire planet gives a fuck if you accept it or not. Around the globe, there are billions of fucks, yet not one for you.

Prove it...

I do not have to. The lie is the problem, the fraud is a fact. Stop lying and you will stop hearing about the fraud.

Again I do not have to. I accept there is an illegitimate president. And I know what got him there.

LOLOL

Of course you don't have to. But everyone knows you would if you could. That you don't exposes you're lying. I can live with that

Is that anything like withholding ballots and machines and wiping data and saying there was no fraud?

What a Country. You gotta admire a guy who came out of nowhere to create a product that would be recognized and identified by most of the U.S. but why is his opinion considered to be a "current event"?
Funny, I say the same thing with Kathy griffin holding Trump’s head. You loved that!

CRT is racist. It is designed to destroy Western society. There is no unity according to CRT. It will keep us divided and hating. Just what Democrats want. Miserable frightened people.

Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
While getting Trump back in office is a nice idea, it's not realistic. It's irrelevant how the left won (lawfully or otherwise). Their doddering old fool is in the Oval Office and unless he strokes out, has a heart attack, or gives undeniable signs of advanced Alzheimer's, he'll be there until the four years are up. HOWEVER....if the fool does die while in office, the negative side would be who would replace him.....that lying, idiot named Kamala Harris. A true Marxist if ever there was one.

......but his office will of course be back in Moscow!

I have a feeling after all the crap comes to the top, Vlad won't allow Rump even close to the Airport much less have an office building. Putins investment fell through on this one.
If Trump went to live in Russia and ran against Putin for the presidency, Trump would win....Putin is on his way out, or is in for a change of ways.... Imo

Rump would never make it to the end. Putin would poison his mother to keep control.

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

I agree and the Dems are well on their way.

They add the spice.

It is such a nice dream that even I want to believe it....

You may not have open borders in Gaza, be we in America do thanks to that senile old fuck Quid Pro.

Xi's man already admitted he lied and will raise taxes across the board.

Biden’s tax hike may hit more US households than expected | Fox Business

Biden's tax hike ideas will hurt every American, expert warns (msn.com)
take this article that you posted

This guy claims if corporate taxes go up, then we will feel the corporate tax hike too....

Trickle down theory.... Bullcrud

If that were the case, why didn't our price of goods go down in price when we gave them the corporate tax cut? Brought corp tax rate from 39% down to 23%? Price of goods for us did not go down...

Bringing corporate taxes up to 25%-28% rate from the ridiculous low rate of 23% up to the 25% -28% is not going to hurt us peons with higher price of goods due to it.

Bartilomo is pushing bull crap from the big corporations...

Circular argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Prove it...

LOLOL

Is that anything like withholding ballots and machines and wiping data and saying there was no fraud?

Prove it....

Oh, wait, you never prove anything you claim. Never mind.

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)

Voter Fraud has ALWAYS been against the law and when was there voter fraud in Georgia, the bill that was just passed in Georgia is nothing but Jim Crow 2.0 or as Stacey Abrams calls it Jim Crow in a suit.

What a Country. You gotta admire a guy who came out of nowhere to create a product that would be recognized and identified by most of the U.S. but why is his opinion considered to be a "current event"?
Funny, I say the same thing with Kathy griffin holding Trump’s head. You loved that!
Why do you lie? Of Kathy Griffin, whitehall actually said...

Snoop is full of crap but did you see the Griffin photo? It was horrific and realistic and upsetting. It takes a lot of incoherent hatred to think it was humorous.

Forum List

Back