My prediction for how all this turns out

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It looks dark now, but this time the Democrats overstepped. The voter fraud they're perpetrating in Philadelphia is so blatant that it will be impossible to sweep under the rug. The same thing is happening in Clark County, Nevada, my home and in other swing states. The courts will intervene, and ultimately the illegal votes will be disqualified.

The Democrats will end up the loser, but worse, discredited because of how desperate they became when the American people rejected them. The American people will realize the Democratic Party is a tired shell of its former self and will look for alternatives. They will, by the millions, re-register as Republican or Independent.

I think we're seeing the final days of the once powerful Democratic Party. The Party has veered so far to the left that it can't be honest about what it stands for. They have to hide their support for extremist policies like Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, Reparations, and all the rest.

Hopefully, a new political party will arise to replace the Democrats, a party that is moderate and reasonable, and can offer a realistic alternative to the Republicans.

I would like to see a new party resembling what the Democrats were during the Presidency of JFK:

A party conservatives could support.

A party Catholics could vote for without violating their conscience.

A party that defended civil rights for minorities.

A party that rejected the politics of pitting one group against another.

I would like to see a new party resembling what the Democrats were during the Presidency of JFK:

A party conservatives could support.

A party Catholics could vote for without violating their conscience.

A party that defended civil rights for minorities.

A party that rejected the politics of pitting one group against another.
Biden is a Catholic, only the second one to be president, let him show his true colors as the one.

Biden makes it impossible for a good Catholic to support him. And yet, he makes a big deal about being Catholic, announcing he is attending Mass, etc.

It looks dark now, but this time the Democrats overstepped. The voter fraud they're perpetrating in Philadelphia is so blatant that it will be impossible to sweep under the rug. The same thing is happening in Clark County, Nevada, my home and in other swing states. The courts will intervene, and ultimately the illegal votes will be disqualified.

The Democrats will end up the loser, but worse, discredited because of how desperate they became when the American people rejected them. The American people will realize the Democratic Party is a tired shell of its former self and will look for alternatives. They will, by the millions, re-register as Republican or Independent.

I think we're seeing the final days of the once powerful Democratic Party. The Party has veered so far to the left that it can't be honest about what it stands for. They have to hide their support for extremist policies like Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, Reparations, and all the rest.

Hopefully, a new political party will arise to replace the Democrats, a party that is moderate and reasonable, and can offer a realistic alternative to the Republicans.
It will turn out however God wants it to turn out

If Biden is the recognized president this country will be essentially leaderless for the next four years. His authority will not be recognized. He is too old and weak to assert himself. No one could possibly take Kameltoe seriously. She will not command respect from any foreign leader. The best she could do is make an offer for a blow job. This is the truth of what they are.

I hope we make it.

USA is now an official 5th World failed nation.
I will tell you how this turns out
The Stalins won because the GOP has zero spine

We lost
Trump can only do so much
Mitch and Ryan did zero to stop this
I am tired and it’s time to surrender

Forum List

Back